Eui Jin [UNB/BigFlo]

Start from the beginning

" Awww, stop being such a mood killer. " he watched you as you were on your phone.

" So, when are you gonna confess to Lo-J, or are you not planning to? " he whispered. You were about to reply when you saw Eui Jin on the door, looking in. You froze.

" Eui Jin ! What are you doing here? " Kwang Suk was flustered when he turned to see Eui Jin at the door.

" Yong Sun, can I talk to you? " he asked and you nodded. Kwang Suk simply cleared his throat and left the room.

"Okay, what do you want to tell me? " you asked.

" Well, I have been looking at you for a while now and thought I should just come out with it. " he said softly.

Please don't be gay, please don't be gay. I've had enough with falling for gays and finding out after confessing.

" I like you. " he softly spoke and your face lightened up. Your teasing instincts immediately kicked in.

" If you're asking if I'll date you or not, we'll see after this performance. If you manage to impress me, maybe, just maybe, I'll give you a chance. " you joked and Eui Jin caught it the wrong way as he thought you were serious and he immediately left.

You were confused but went to his group's practice room to see him practicing with the guys as hard as he can.

You smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the performance, which was Eui Jin's team VS Feeldog's team whom both did very well, you visited their waiting room after the performance to talk to Eui Jin and Feeldog.

Eui Jin was especially impressive today. You were once again swept off your feet by Eui Jin.

When you entered the waiting room, you met Kwang Suk first and you smirked.

" Sooo, I guess our friendship is over now. " you joked to Kwang Suk.

" Come on, I know you love me. " Kwang Suk pouted and you chuckled. You looked behind Kwang Suk to see Eui Jin waiting for you.

" I...have to go talk to Eui Jin for a sec. " you said and Kwang Suk simply smiled as he walked away.

You walked towards Eui Jin and sat on the chair in front of him and turned back to face him.

" How do you do it? " you asked when you faced him, which caught him off guard. He just gave you a confused look.

" How do you seem to impress me more and more without even saying anything? Like, ever since day one, I just can't seem to get enough. " you muttered, trying to imagine that you're talking to Kwang Suk, not your crush.

" Well, it runs in the family. " he joked and you smiled.

" So, that's a yes, right? " he asked to confirm and you nodded which he smiled at, that single smile that could melt your heart in an instant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Has he kissed you yet? " Kwang Suk was sitting beside you in the dance studio. He was preparing for Mine's performance and you came to visit him, which drove the other boys away for some apparent reason.

" No. I don't know about him but I'm too scared to kiss someone, especially if it's the first kiss. " you mumbled. Kwang Suk laughed which you turned to and gave a suspicious look.

" What? I didn't make him not kiss you. That's out of my hands. As much as I love to tease you, this ain't one of it. " he surrendered from your look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold outside and you were meeting up with Eui Jin behind the KBS building. You sat on the bench. You two weren't open about your relationship yet which is why you were both sneaking around to meet up. Other than the two of you, only Kwang Suk knows about your relationship.

" Yong Sun-ah, there you are. " you heard the voice that you could listen to every single day. You turned as Eui Jin walked and sat beside you.

You guys talked for a little while, discussing about The Unit and the boys, before he had to leave for the dorm. You both hugged and broke it but both of you stopped when your eyes contacted. Your faces were only inches apart, Eui Jin started leaning in and when your lips brushed, you moved back and smirked.

" How about we make a deal? If you get into the final 9, then I'll give you a kiss. " you teased and also to give Eui Jin some motivation to win but instead, it had the opposite reaction to.

" I know you're trying to motivate me and everything but this is just too much. I knew it, I knew you didn't actually wanted to date me. This was all just a joke to you, isn't it? You know what, the jokes on you. I'm done with this. " he spat out and stormed off.

You knew immediately that you had to react. You let your teasing instinct get the best of you and you were about to mess your relationship up.

With speed, you got up and ran to Eui Jin as you hugged him from behind, preventing him to leave.

" I'm sorry. This relationship, it's not a joke. Especially not to me. I was just trying to make sure that you get into the final 9 because then, we'll have more reason to meet. I wasn't thinking properly when I said that and I certainly don't mean it. " you mumbled as tears flowed out of your eyes.

Eui Jin turned around to face you as he cupped your face and wiped the tears away with his thumb, he leaned in for a long kiss. Your first kiss.

It was long but it felt short.

He broke the kiss and a smile was plastered on both of your faces. You looked up at the sky and noticed it was snowing and your smile grew wider.

" I've been wanting to do that for a while now. " he said which caused you to look back at the beautiful face that you still can't believe is your boyfriend's.

" You know that I love you, right? " he spoke again and you nodded.

" I love you too, if that's what you're waiting for. " you smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

There's so many prettier girls around the world but he chose you. I guess life is just full of surprises.

That's all for this one !! Don't forget to vote or comment. 

Reminder : you can request a one shot. Comment down the artist/group and, if you want a specific one, genre.

xx

-PW