"Can I please have the black card?" Lavender smiled while sitting on Zane's lap. Des turned his nose up at her and Zane as well as Homie and Manny.

"Why you need that?" Zane frowned a little while going in his wallet. "Didn't I just give you that the other week?"

"I just wanted a new lingerie set," she said kissing his neck. She had realized that she kissed Beatrix's name and acted as if she was going to throw up. "Get that shit covered, I'm allergic."

He chuckled and handed her his card. "I'm getting it covered next week, don't worry."

She switched out the room and grabbed his Lamborghini keys.

"You a trick now?" Des frowned. "Ian know you was a duck."

"Yeah, you stupid bruh," Manny chuckled. "Like I been telling you, you should've kept Beatrix."

"His time up though," Homie shrugged. "I met her new nigga or whatever."

Zane snapped his head in his direction. "What?"

"I was with Tati and she stopped by her apartment and I said wussup to him," he shrugged again like it was no problem. "She was all up under him and shit. That's when I was like she don't need to be doing that when the kids around. They gone be confused."

Zane didn't answer, he just stormed out grabbed the keys to his Porsche.

•••

Faith and Beatrix was having an arts and craft session with the kids in the kitchen when they heard a loud bang on the door. It was so loud it frightened the kids.

Beatrix wished Tremaine didn't leave because now she had to be the one to open the door. She looked in the peephole and saw that it was Zane.

"Why you—," she was cut off from him pushing her back and entering inside the house.

"Where the nigga you got around my children, huh?" Zane growled looking around.

"Ain't nobody here but my momma and yo kids that's crying because of you!" She lashed out. "Get out my apartment!"

"You be thinking I'm something to play with, don't you?" He said charging after her. She jumped over the couch and held her hand out to stop him.

"Zane, stop," she whined. "He's my friend, I'm serious."

"Da-da?" Ziggy called out while waddling inside the den. His voice was deep and raspy to be a one year old.

Beatrix quickly looked over at him and so did Zane.

"What the f—." Zane said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh!" Beatrix gasped while picking him up. "He talked, baby!"

Beatrix didn't realize what she said but he did. He shrugged it off and got behind her as he smiled at Ziggy.

"Can you say ma-ma?" She cooed.

"Da-da," he smiled pointing at Zane. Zane grabbed him away and lifted him up then brought him down with a kiss.