The Unfinished Project

Start from the beginning

She sighs.

"Wuldor êow blîðelic êower sweostor d [done] ðe?" (Are you glad your father have done that?)

I frowned as I nod.

"Gêse yfel [am]." (Yes I am)

She slowly nod.

"Es off in hamo vos autem nolite facere iterum." (You're off the hook but don't do it again.)

"Nolo ego Rose Domina." (I wouldn't Mrs. Rose.)

The students around the classroom had widened eyes and opened months, looking at me and the teacher in shock.

"Ok class. Let me pass out the work sheet that you are working with your table partner. If you don't get done with it, it's homework but you have two days to turn it in."

The class groaned at the thought of homework. I turned to Riley when Mrs. Rose give us the sheet, she was just staring at me in shock.

"Hello, earth to Riley."

I wave my hand in front of her face but she was not responding, I grabbed her shoulder and shook her lightly. She slowly blink her eyes but it got faster as she was coming back, she shook her head a little when she stop she spoke quietly.

"I thought you were lining about that because it's not possible to learn that many languages."

I gentle smiled at her.

"It's is but you have to learn at very young age. My father force me to learn all the languages in the world so he didn't have to look at me."

She frowned.

"That's not a father if he didn't went to spend time with you, his just a person who rise you and he have no right to be called a father. Why didn't he spent time with you? If you don't mind me asking."

I lightly shook my head.

"He said i looked to much like my mother and he can't even look at me for not see my mother so he had a nanny to rise me instead."

" I was in my bedroom when Father slammed the door open, screaming, and yelling at me. I had tears in my eyes as he punched me in the face, I screamed as I feel the pain. I was scared, hungry for he did not feed me. I feel unwanted, used, and dirty with the way he throws me around the room. He ripped off my shirt and pined me to the floor facing down, he had my arms in one of his hands.

I was screaming as my face was blooded and being forced into the floor so hard, my tears making a small puddle around my head. Suddenly I feel something stabed into my back but I know what it was. A needle, it burns, it always burns when he pushed the liquid into me. Father pulled it out and leave the room by slamming the door shut. I lay there on the floor shivering in cold sweat as the liquid burns in my system.

I was just a little boy when it all started, I was only 10. "

I was shook by Riley, I look at her.

"You had me worry."

I can see it on her face that she was really was worried about me but she only met me today.

"Sorry but I'm ok"

She smiled little but was clearly still worried.

"Anyway we have to do this as homework, so we can do it at my house or yours so we can finish it."

"If it's ok, we can do it that your house."

She nod her head.

"It's perfectly fine but I have to warn you about my parents. their...a bit..."