Intro

My name is Maya O'Brain. I'm 17 going on 18 in 5 months. My dad is the towns sheriff. I'm the only girl but my best friend, Charlotte Woods, is like my sister. I have a 18 year old brother, Nick, and we go to Cali high. Our family used to live in New Jersey but we moved to California because my dad was promoted. Usually I try my best to get straight A's, and I do, but I'm not some weird nerd girl. Malinda Becks, schools most popular and slutty girl. She's slept with every guy above our grade, yuck. Me, I've dated but my last boyfriend was abusive and very touchy. He's is jail now, but I still wake up in the middle of the night, fearing that he will be there.

I told myself no more boyfriends for the next 2 years, I told myself grades then fun. Getting straight A's makes my father proud and that's all I really hope for, my mother wants me to have fun but I've been working my whole life that fun is barely in my dictionary. Yes I do go to parties and clubs but, I leave an hour afterwards. In school I'm pretty popular, but not the mean popular, where I have two minions by my side. No, I'm nice to people but Malinda. She hates me for no reason, we've been in the same classes since kindergarten, all this time, she's hated me. Malinda may be a bitch but she's pretty, brunette and big blue eyes. Me, im a brunette two but I have brown eyes.

I plan on going to Stanford but for now I can dream. This year we have a new student that everyone seems to know but me, Zachary Stunell. I have never heard of him, and I don't care about him, he's just another player like the rest of the nincompoops here. I'm surrounded but players and sluts, what a great combo. Well today's the first day of school, might as well get ready.

-_-_-_-------------_______________

"Honey come on you'll be late" my dad calls. He's not the type of stuck up dad, as matter of fact, he's funny and fun. "I'm coming daddy give me a minute" I yell. It takes me 5 minutes to pack my bag and get ready. Today I decide to wear my black converse, white jeans, and blue plaid shirt. My hair is in a bun with a flower, I take the flower out because it's to kiddy. "Ready kiddo?" I nod and take an apple off the counter top, "By mom!" I yell, she runs down the steps and hugs me, "Honey you look so cute!" She gushed.

"Yea I know right" she rolls her eyes, "Your supposed to say-" I give her a hug and run out the door, "Love you!". My brother, Nick, was being a jack ass and left without me, and we go to the same school, "Do me a favor Maya?" my dad asked. "Smack your brother upside the head for leaving you" we both laugh and head to my school. As soon as I turn 18, I'm getting a blue jeep. It'll be perfect! "Bye dad!" I run out the car and jump on Charlotte's back, "Miss me?" we laugh.

"Hell no, I just saw you yesterday!" she throws her hands up in the air. Charlotte is the type of punk rock girl that's sweet and soft on the inside. "Yea but I'm special, so you should have missed me" I roll my eyes and walk to my locker, " Our lockers are together, dang it!" I joke, so far today is pretty good. Down the hallway, there was a crowd, kids screaming and shit, "Woah what's going on down there?" Char starts walking down there, as we get close we see a boy trying to get away from all the girls and dudes. "Oh my pancakes is Zach!" Char joins the crowd, me I look at the handsome boy and walk away. Not my problem he's famous to our school, sure he's a hottie but there are plenty hotties here. I would know, they ask me out.

I look at my schedule, boring everything, I might be a straight A student but that I doesn't mean I like the classes.

1. Math
2. Language arts
3. Science
4. Reading
LUNCH
5. gym
6. Social studies
7. Spanish
8. art

Honestly, I suck ass at art but I doodle some cool things. "Class, I'm Jeanine Madson, so be free to call me ms. Madson or Jeanine. We will basically learn the same stuff as last year" she's young and cool, I might like math this year. "Hey, Zach is looking at you" my other friend, Jacky, whispers. I look to see that he really is. We stare at each other, until I break away, why is he being creepy, I shudder. "Oh my god!" I hear a very annoying yet common voice, Malinda. We all look at her, at the door, staring at me, here we go to a fun school year. "She's in here! I can't learn knowing the tramp is in here to" she stumps up to me, and I stand.

"Hey I'm no tramp, your the tramp as usual" the whole class is silent until some laugh, "Shut up!" She yells at the kids and walks until there's no space for us to move. "Your going to pay for that comment, I will ruin your life and make it a living hell!" she spat. I roll my eyes, "Get away from me" she pushes me into a locker, ouch. "Never wanted to be near you" she walks out. I'm just stand there, stunned. "Well that was something" Jeanine says. I nod and sit down, she will ruin my life, but how? guess I'll have to wait to find out.

-LUNCH-

"Oh my god where's are you sitting?"

"Can I sit with you?"

"Yea sure" I answer the kids that follow me to lunch. Me and Char pick a big table and allow a couple kids to sit with us. "Hey guys if you want to sit with us for the rest of the semester, then be my guess" I smile at them. Three girls and four boys. "Can I sit here" a husky voice asks from behind me. Without turning around, I say yes, "Ok well I'll be back so Charlotte save my spot" I point a finger at her, but she's stunned.

"What is there something on me?" I look at my outfit, spotless. "You just allowed Zach to sit at our table" she squeals and jumps, Zach is already at the table talking to the boys I allowed to sit with us. "Ok you go now" she skips back, that Zach boy makes her do wonders. Chuckling, I walk to get a sandwich and soda, "Keep your paws off my man you tramp" Malinda spat on my way to the table. We were right in front of my table when she comes back to me, "Victoria make sure she doesn't steal my man" she looks at the red head, Victoria scowls at her, that's my girl. "Well aren't you a ball of fire, button" Zach smirks. Button? What the hell? "Awww he has a nickname for you!!" Rihanna squeals.

"Did you just call me button?" I raise an eyebrow, he's serious? The whole table is watching us, even some other tables. "Yea I did" he bits into his sandmitch, "Umm why button?" I lean back. This is quiet interesting, people give me nicknames but not like this. "Because your small and you have a button nose" he shrugs, all the girls just squealed and fainted and, well they were being girls. Malinda was fuming and turning red, cussing, talk about crazy.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU WAIT UNTIL I TURN YOUR WHOLE LIFE UPSIDE DOWN!!" she yells and storms out, with her three minions. "Ok?" I look around then stop at Zach who's looking at me and smiling. Weird. "I've got to think of a nickname for you" I say, his smile widens, "Ok button."

"Oh my mother fudging, for the love of hot cakes!" Char rants while starring at us. We look at her, waiting, "Ok so your names are?" I look at them.

"My name is Olivia" says the pretty red head who has big eyes.

"I'm Luke" the dirty blond headed boy says.

"I'm Wendy" a blond says

" Dylan and this is my brother Chris" two blonds, all the boys were very handsome and the girls were so pretty.

"I'm Zach" Zach has spiked brown hair and brow eyes, I'm not going to lie, but he's hot. "You dumb ass we know already" I roll my eyes when everybody gasped. "Feisty I like it" he smirks.

I found his new nicknames.

Dumb ass.

-------------((((((((((())))))))))))------

Heyyyy new story because I really want to write a story like this so I hope you enjoyed. Thx

Vote

Comment