The Big Reveal

"Teruhashi, im a psychic." This line caught Teruhashi by surprise, "a Psychic?" She implored,"Like, with powers and everything?".

Saiki wasn't shocked, This is, after all, that's what she was thinking. "Yes, like with powers and everything." Saiki said.

Teruhashi wasn't sure, yes, she had seen some strange things, but they can all be explained away. Saiki felt hot since she was freezing, she saw him teleport because... maybe she passed out again? And maybe she accidentally said her thoughts out loud... but she also wasn't so sure about that either, one coincidence after another?(Saiki would believe this, after all Teruhashi falling for him was one coincidence after another) She wanted proof," Prove it" she stated in a serious tone, still having the blanket wrapped around her for warmth.

Saiki sighed, stood up, and pulled out a spoon.

Teruhashi giggled a little [Does he think that little trick will fool me?]

"Yes I do" Saiki replied, but before Teruhashi could say anything or even gasp he tied the spoon in a knot... no double knot with his mind

Teruhashi sat in disbelief at the double whammy [He replied to my thoughts AND tied the spoon?] and then she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand [CAN HE READ MY MIND ALL THE TIME?]

"Yes" Saiki replied coolly "Yes I can, and everyone else's too. I wish I couldn't" Saiki walked over to his office chair and sat down, but as he stood up Teruhashi winced as if he were to do something to her. "no, I'm not going to do anything to you... Well, to tell you the truth, I WANTED to erase your memory, but, well long story short there is too much memory to erase."

Teruhashi was, once again, shocked, "Erase my memory!?!?" She was now in the corner of the bed furthest away from Saiki as she could be, "Stay away! I-I am warning you!" She tried to be imposing, but in her situation all she could do is sit there.

"Teru-... Kokomi, I already said I am not going to hurt you, I would never hurt anyone. I have made a promise." Saiki told her

"To who!?!?" Teruhashi almost screamed.

Saiki sighed, he also asked himself this question. If there was almost no-one who knew about his powers, then who did he make this promise to? But this situation made him realize "To myself, almost like how you can't live with yourself if I refuse your dates, or if I get hurt or die, I cannot live with myself if anyone died by my hands"

Teruhashi, for the third time, was shocked. She was relieved that he wouldn't hurt her, but almost sad that he knew her true feelings for him, "you knew all this time?" she asked.

"Ever since that day in the street, when you thought you were imagining things, I actually only... well accidentally teleported" Saiki explained, "Or that time on our school trip, when you thought you were dreaming, you weren't, you were actually in the forest. All of that incident was caused by you taking out my limiter. Oh and I thought I might just clarify this, the me you saw say 'Oh' and blush, wasn't me, it was Toritsuka."

Teruhashi was confused, she had so many questions.

"Ask away" Saiki said, for he thought this was the least he could do to calm her down.

"Umm ok" Teruhashi replied, although almost being scared that Saiki could read her mind, "What do you mean by your limiter... you mean your hairpin?"

Saiki nodded "They are what help me Control my powers, without them I could obliterate the entire country of Japan with a single step." Saiki Told her, "Luckily you only removed one, so the others effect was still strong enough to keep me doing just that."

Teruhashi continued with the next question, "What do you mean it was Toritsuka? was I hallucinating?"

"Sort of, you see, I also have the power of hypnosis- Now wait, it isn't strong enough to control somebody, just to manipulate what they see... You don't have to worry. But I used my hypnosis to make Toritsuka look like me, that is why you got that reaction out of me... him".

"Ok, umm, one last one, can I tell at least one more person?" Teruhashi asked?

"No." Saiki said Bluntly.

"But-" Teruhashi started

"No, I'm taking a risk letting you know, I already have Toritsuka and Mikoto that know about this, and now you do." Saiki said bluntly, again.

"Ill only tell Chiyo, or... Mera." Teruhashi said

Saiki sighed an extravagantly long sigh, "One or the other, preferably Chiyo, because Mera would ask for food, all the time."

They both looked at each other quickly, and Teruhashi started giggling. Saiki managed a slight grin.

Teruhashi suddenly stopped and asked so quickly that Saiki didn't have time to prepare, "Why do you avoid me?"

Saiki looked stunned for a second, regained his composure and replied with, "I told you before, I would like to keep my powers a secret, and dating the most beautiful girl in school would make this significantly harder wouldn't it?"

Teruhashi blushed and looked away [So he does think I'm beautiful!]

"Yes, yes I do, I even said so in episode 1 of the anime, but another reason is that I don't see the reason for romance." Saiki began to play with his ring, ignoring that it blocks telepathy.

Teruhashi, stunned, began, "Really? well then I will show you!" And quickly ran over to Saiki and kissed him. Kokomi was so excited! she wanted to do this forever, but she was always surrounded by other guys or just wasn't feeling the vibe, now was the perfect time.

Saiki, now regretting fidgeting with the ring... but he sort of liked this, is this what romance is? he always saw it as being with each other until they couldn't stand each other. But now... Now he wanted to stay with Kokomi for forever. [Am... Am I actually liking this?] Saiki dropped the ring and read Teruhashi's thoughts. [She... She is liking it too? She also feels the same way, wanting to stay here! I don't know how to feel]

Teruhashi got up and giggled, "Feel lucky, you!" She giggled some more, blushed and then stood.

Saiki smiled a little more than what is in character for him, realizing he accidentally shared his thoughts with hers, allowing her to read his mind.

Teruhashi smiled back, but then gasped,"What about school!?"

Saiki actually laughed a little,"don't worry, I have that covered, we are both absent for the day, and I kinda sorta made your brother go to work, so we are both fine."

Teruhashi thought about this and asked Saiki, "Saiki, would you like to go on a date with me? like the real thing, not just for an apology or anything this time, and I want to make it official between us."

Saiki responded almost immediately, "You'll lose your status as the 'Goddess who always gets what she wants' as less and less boys try to impress you".

Teruhashi was take aback by this, she hadn't thought about this, but she persisted, " I don't care, I really have... I honestly am in love with you Saiki! There, I said it..."

"I didn't realize it until now, but I share those feelings, but once again, what about that World War 3 you keep telling yourself you will start?"

"I'm sure you can handle yourself... after all, you are mine..."

Saiki was confused, what she just said was aggressive and fierce, as if she had finally caught something with her bait, but her thoughts were sweet and pure, almost like her two sides switched... But it was true, both Kokomi and Saiki now wanted to be with one another.

Teruhashi quickly snapped Saiki back to reality, "Lets now go on that date, but first warm clothes."

Saiki quickly stopped her, "No need"

Kokomi's body started to warm up, at first she didn't realize it, but Saiki was using his powers