Okay, I'm ready

Alex let Mon El in and he rushed to Kara's side.
Kara smiled and relaxed as soon as she saw Mon El.
"Mon El....you're here." She said relived.
Mon El squeezed Kara's hand. "Of course I'm here." He took a warm cloth that was on the table beside them and wiped Kara's face.
"Five minutes Kara." Alex said giving them both a smile.
Kara frowned and looked up at Mon El. "What's wrong?" She asked starting to panic. "Do you not want this? Are you not ready?"
He smiled at her. "Kara. Calm down. I want this more than anything in the world. And I'm ready because I'm going to be raising a beautiful family with the woman I love." He moved a piece of hair that was stuck to her face to the side. "I love you Kara."
"I love you too......" She clutched Mon Els hand and her head slammed back on the bed and she cried out in pain.
Mon El started to panic himself. He hated seeing Kara in pain. Even if it was just a small cut on her finger. It hurt him seeing the woman he loved in pain especially to the point where Kara was crying. "Alex....." he said in a shaky voice.
"It's okay. She's okay." She turned to Kara and held her hand. "Okay Kara, it's time. You're going to do great. I just need you to push when I say. Okay? Can you do that for me? Please?"
Kara just nodded. She was in so much pain she didn't even try to speak.
"Okay." Alex kissed her on her forehead. She sat down on a stool that was at the end of the bed in between Kara's legs. "Here we go."
Mon El sat down on a stool beside Kara and held her hand. "Are you ready?"
She smiled. "You're gonna be a great father." She gently touched his face.
"And you're going to be the best Mother."
"Okay, as much as I love romance, I'm trying to deliver my niece and nephew here....so." Alex said causing everyone to laugh.
"Okay, I'm ready." Kara said.