Chapter2: Small discussion with friends

Start from the beginning

- Why ? Harry asked as he looked down the hall as he felt Draco's eyes on him.

- For what they did to you at the beginning of the year. And then they are just fools.

- I'm a Gryffindor, Harry smiled.

- No, you're a repressed Slytherin. It's not the same thing.

Draco suddenly stopped, Harry leaned against the nearest wall, put his hands on his hips to hug him. His ice-colored eyes landed on the smiling brown man's mouth. He wanted that smile to stay in this place, that Harry never cries again, but at that moment he was dying to erase it, that smile, with a lick.

Slowly, Draco leaned over. He covered Harry's lips with his. The Survivor's arms wrapped around his neck, his hands were lost in his hair. With the tip of his tongue, Draco asked permission that Harry gave him with a blessed sigh. Draco hugged him in a possessive gesture, clutching their bodies as if they wanted to blend into each other. His tongue met his counterpart, danced with a few moments.

They parted breathlessly. Front to forehead, they tried to catch their breath. Harry's hands slid down Slytherin's back. Draco shuddered.

He had no desire to leave Harry with the Gryffindors, especially now that he had her.

"I have to go, Dray," Harry whispered, hiding his face in the blonde's neck.

He did not want to go there either. He only felt safe with Draco and Severus. As soon as he was away from them, he felt ... incomplete. But he also knew he had to do it. Sadly.

- No, stay here.

Draco squeezed the shoulders of whoever had survived, his nose in raven hair. Silence enveloped them. Nice and relaxing. Neither of them wanted to let go of the other. Until a voice sounds in the corridor, breaking their bubble of well-being.

- Hey! Draco!

Said Draco tightened his grip around Harry's shoulders as he moved away, putting him back in his place. He glanced cold over his shoulder. One who would have evicted anyone. Anyone except Blaise.

- Take me that look Drake, I've known him since we were kids. You do not scare me anymore. And then stop being so possessive towards Harry, I already told you why I did that.

Draco's gaze softened but he did not loosen the grip around his lover's body. With Blaise, they had explained the week in which Harry was resting in the infirmary. Tanner had explained the foolish plan - not so foolish as it was when you saw the result - typically Slytherin. It was simple and completely suicidal. To make the two most Slytherin Slytherins become jealous. Had to be crazy. But Blaise did it. And Draco had almost killed him.

But in the end he could thank Blaise with all his heart for pushing them faster towards each other. Only he would not do it. Blaise had touched Harry, he had comforted him, he had pressed her against him. He had been there when they were not there. He had replaced her for two days. He had replaced them. And he could never thank him for that. Even if everything was their fault. Rather die than admit it.

- Hi Blaise, Harry greeted his forehead still on the shoulder of his love.

"Hello Harry," said Blaise softly, almost tenderly.

Draco noticed, of course, the change of tone and the smile that blossomed on his best friend's lips. He had immediately seen the connection between his lover and his friend. And he understood that these two had formed a bond in only a few days.

A link of a nature not in love, nor even of friendship. No, a bond stronger than a friendship. An almost fraternal bond. Yeah, that was it. Fraternal.