Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]

Start from the beginning

She who lives in the same place with Shigaraki Tomura whom she calls "Onii" received an order from all for one.

"Infiltrate UA, All mights alma mater.. Spy the area for me Yoko.."

He ordered and Izuna was sent by Shigaraki to UA to take the entrance exam. She was accepted and got a higher spot next to Shouto Todoroki, she spy the whole UA and gave every information she could get to report to Shigaraki and her guardian All for one.

She got everyone's trust and was loved by the whole class because of her bubbly personality, Izuku who did not recognized her twin sister misinterpreted his feelings for her but was rejected by Izuna to make him feel pain. A pay back for not keeping promises and easily let go that she's already dead while Katsuki still remembers Izuna's bright smile and kept his young feelings for her that grown the same time as time passes.

Izuna who secretly grown her sleeping feelings for Katsuki decided to recruit him in the league hoping he would accept her, hoping he would wanted to to join the family she grown up with as well as reach her goal.

She got back home early after class and was asked by Shigaraki how are things going in UA, her family grows bigger after Stain becomes Viral.

Shigaraki, Dabi, twice, Toga and the others was there to greet her every time she got home specially Toga whom she copied her personality well to portray in school even more from the time she came..

"Onii.."

Izuna called Shigaraki as she thrown her things to the ground and stretch removing those fake smiles.

Twice picked up her things and Toga instantly hugged her.

"You have important news?!"

Toga asked before Shigaraki could.

"I'd like to recruit Katsuki.."

She boldly told Shigaraki and since he was thinking the same he agreed to her want.

She reported everything that needed to capture Katsuki, that they'll be having a camp in a certain area, and other more details. the rest of the league were dispatch to the area after she and her classmates were sent to the forest.

Shigaraki ordered everyone not to lay a single scratch on her while pretending to fight in front of the others.

That made Twice make a clone for Izuna as she stands beside the original Dabi while the clone Twice made for him was dispatch to fight Eraser head.

Everyone was injured, class A and class B were forced to fight pro villains till Izuku wasn't able to save Katsuki and the clone Izuna aka Yoko.

Everyone thought Izuna was also in danger the same with Katsuki but then..

Katsuki was brought to sleep, tied up in a chair as the rest of the league waited for him to wake up while Izuna was inside the factory of Nomu's stealing ragdoll's quirk.

Katsuki woke up and was asked by the league to join but then he rejected the offer saying he'll stick with All mights ideology and wanted to stay and becomes the number one hero like he dreamed of.

"What the hell did you do to Yoko?!!"

Katsuki shout and gave a threatening look.

"She's fine.. She's having fun I suppose.."

Shigaraki said.

"Having fun?!! What did you fuckers did to her?!!!"

Katsuki growls.

"Relax.. She's fine.."

Toga said when suddenly Katsuki noticed the resemblance of Yoko from Toga.