And without letting Manik speak he cuts the call ...

N-Kya hua Manik ?? Koi solution Mila ?

M- Wo Cabir ka call tha... Lgta hei he got some solution...!!

N- oh ..thank God...

That time cabir knocked the door ..

C- Manik mein hun ...darwaza khol

M- Haan

N- Kya Han. .. mein ese hi khadi hun ...with stain on my dress...

C-(from outside) Nandini it's ok ... Plz open the door

Manik looks at Nandini for confirmation
She hesitatingly nodded yess

Manik opened the door and Nandini turned around as she doesn't want cabir to see her like this...

Cabir came from behind and put his both hands on her shoulders to turn her around...

C- Nandini don't get embarrassed in front of me.. consider me as your brother.. tell me if agr yha par Abhi hota to bhi tum usse nahi aane deti ....

Nandini nodded her head in No...

C- Kyaa nahi aane deti Abhi ko bhi.?? (To lighten her mood)

N- No no .... Bhai ko to aane hi deti na ...(she told as the matter of fact)

C- then consider me also as your brother....
(He paused for a second) See Nandini I don't have any sister... So I want you as my sister... (He sat on one knee like a proposing position and forwarded his hand to her) Miss Nandini Murthy... I Cabir Dhawan with my all consent wants you to be my sister... Will you be my sister??

Manik was seeing this and smiling himself thinking that how Nandini have won all hearts with her love ...

Nandini has happy tears in her eyes rolling down...

C- Yaar Nandini jaldii bolo ... My knee is paining....(cribbed)

N- (she smiled and placed her hand on his ) yes cabir... I ll be your sister....

Cabir stands up and hugged and kissed her hairs ...

C- thank you so much Nandini... For accepting me as your brother... I m so grateful to you... (With having tearful eyes)

N- (pulling out of hug) No need to thank me .. even I m grateful to you that you found me a capable enough for being your sister

C- u never ever have to prove your capability to any of us... We know you since school... It's just that we lost contact in these four years but as you are back now...we are back to the previous phase... What say ???(winked)

She smiled whole heartedly

C- acha ... Ab rahi tumhari dress ki baat ... To it's ok. .. Bahar sab chale gae hei... Elders are busy in themselves.... So I ll bring the younger ones in this room only.... Ok. . We ll spend the time here ...... U go and seat on the bed and cover your stain with pillows... Nobody will get to know...

Saying this he stormed out to bring the rest of the clan ...

She was feeling shy on seating on bed so she went to the couch and sat there ...

M- aree Nandini tum waha Kyu bethi ho ... Yaha bed par betho ...

N- Nahi it's ok. .. I'll be fine

M- agar tum bed pr nahi bethi to tumhara Jo Naya navelaa Bhaii hei na .. wo muje mar dalega ... Please don't be shy ... U can seat there .. (he told to remove her awkwardness)

...and forwarded his hand ...she grabbed it and he leads her to the bed ...

She settled on left side of bed and Manik sat on right side of bed....she covered her stain with the pillow

Cabir entered with all younger ones.. They sat in a round form

C- U remember Nandini... We used to spend our time like this when we all were in school....

N- Haan. .. I so missed our school days ..

Mu- Haan ...aur specially exam time .... U know Aaliya... Hum kese exam ki agli Raat ko ratta marte the ...aur ye cabir hame disturb krta tha... (Slightly hit him by her elbow)

Aa- aur Nandini hum sabko coffee pilati thi.... I so missed your coffee Nandu...

N- usme kyaa hei ... When we all meet at my place nah ... Then I ll make it for you guys....

Aa- awww ... Thank you Nandu.... (Sends her a flying kiss and Nandini holds it )

Dh- haan Nandini... Tune mere saare doubts clear kie the . . Thank you for that

C- Kyaa dhruv tu b itna Senti ho gya...

Abhi and Navya were silently watching this and felt proud on Nandini

Nandini remember about aaryaman

N- Guys agar hum sab yha hei toh where is Aarya??

Manik again felt different as she called Aarya to Aaryaman

M- (gritting his teeth) Mr.Aaryaman Khurana is already left as he got some urgency

N- Oh ok ... (She chuckled as she noticed his jealousy)

M- wese guys .... Ek good news hei ... !!!
Cabir just proposed Nandini 😉😉