"Hennessy. Don't worry about prices." Alexander whispered in her ear, taking the dress off the rack.

Alexander's arms were soon full of dresses, and he beckoned over a saleslady. While Hennessy was rolling her eyes. She hated trying things on, it was such a tiring experience and she usually never got bought any of the things she tried on.

"Hello sir." The saleslady said, smiling widely at Alexander, not even acknowledging Hennessy.

"Hi, can you please set this beautiful lady up with a dressing room?" He said, staring at Hennessy. He smiled at her and she couldn't help but smile back.

"Of course. I can grab those dresses from you."

"Here." He handed her the dresses and Hennessy followed her to the back. Flipping Alexander off as she walked away. He chuckled and sat down in a chair, waiting to see her choices.

She stepped into the dressing room and started changing. The first thing she grabbed was a red, velvet body-con dress. Hennessy examined herself in the mirror. It was tight fitting, like a second skin. She stepped out of the dressing room, and looked at Alexander.

"Wow." He said, stroking his hand across his jawline.

"Is that good or bad?" She spun around and his eyes raked down her small, luxurious figure. That he wanted to run his hands all over.

"Good. Very good." Alexander said, meeting eyes with Hennessy. "Ma'am, please set this one aside." He told the saleslady.

"You can call me Sophie."

"Okay, Sophie." He said, not moving eye contact from Hennessy.

"No!" She mouthed, shaking her head, but he just smiled and nodded.

"Alright, thank you Sophie. Let's see the next dress."

They were done with their shopping, and Hennessy's hair and makeup. She was currently in her room getting changed into the dress she decided on.

She thought it was a little inappropriate, for the formal night but Alexander approved so she thought it was okay

She thought it was a little inappropriate, for the formal night but Alexander approved so she thought it was okay. Getting into her tall 4 inch heels, she walked out of her room and carefully down the stairs to where Alexander was sitting.

"So, do you like it?" Hennessy did a twirl, as since she was a stripper she was a master at walking in heels.

"I love it." Alexander said, this was his favorite dress by far. It looked gorgeous on her. Accentuating her already prominent breasts, and her small waist.

"Really?" She smiled and looked up at him. And god when she did. He looked like a snack. In his all black tux, and hair perfectly done, how she wished it was more than just a formal date for the night.

"Yes."

"Are you ready?" Hennessy said, reaching out her arm. Even with her heels she only reached to the bottom of Alexander's chin, so she constantly had to look up at him. Literally and figuratively.

"Yes. Let's go." He said, lacing his hand with hers. They walked to the garage and Alexander grabbed the keys to a matte black Maserati. He unlocked the door and opened the passenger side for Hennessy. When Alexander got in she began talking.

"This is my favorite of your cars."

"Really?" He said, pulling out of the garage.

"Mmhm. It's a nice looking car. I could sleep in here it's so cozy too."

"Well there are both seat warmers and coolers so let me know if you need either."

"Okay. So what exactly is this gala for?"

"It's a charity gala, for homeless teens."

"That's nice." She said, looking out the window. Houses were passing fast and it was already late. 9 o'clock. She would already want to be cozy in bed by then.

"Yeah."

"You know once-" This is how their conversation went for the rest of the trip, Hennessy rambling on, feeling as if she was bugging him. Whilst Alexander was hanging onto her every word.

Soon they pulled up to a large restaurant, so big Hennessy almost mistook it for a house. They both got out, Alexander giving the valet his keys and Hennessy holding his hand.

"I'm scared, Xander." She whispered to him, as they walked into the restaurant.

"Why?" He was genuinely concerned, she seemed fine up until now. Why was she scared?

"What if they make fun of me? Or talk shit about me."

"Hennessy, they are going to talk about you. But I can't tell you whether it will be good or bad. But just remember you are here for me okay?"

"Like that makes anything better."

"Hennessy, we can leave if you want." He said, stopping before they entered the building.

"No, lets do it." She smiled and they walked in. Preparing herself for the night ahead.