ASHINE CALL AVNI MA

( Neil and his family playing with ashine , DD enter )

Neil : What DD ? Any emergency you came to home ?

DD : Sir , bad news !

Neil : What DD ?

DD : Sir , arjun escaped from the jail ?

Neil : What 😱😱😱😱 ? He is shocked ? DD how can be possible to escape ?

DD : Sir , he beat the police and he escaped ? Our team is searching him ? Be careful sir , he can harm avni bhabi and your family ?

Bebe : Tillu ! I am getting worried about avni ? He can do anything with her ?

Neil : Bebe ! Calm down ! DD I will stay with house , you go to the station if you get any information tell me immediately ?

DD : Okay sir !

Neil : DD , send some police to my house ?

DD : Sir , already they are standing outside ?

Neil : Okay ! Bebe don't tell anything about to anyone ? I will stay outside the house , you lock inside the house ?

( Suddenly power cut in the house )

Bebe : Neil power cut ?

Neil : Bebe ! Wait here I will check ?

Bebe : Shweta bring candles ?

Shweta : yes , bebe ?

Avni : She goes to call ashi in her room ? She call ashi , ashi where are you bata ? She on the Flash light on her phone ?

Arjun : He kidnapped here and hide behind the door ? He close her mouth ?

Ashine : She try to bite his hand but he put tape on here mouth ?

Avni : Ashi bata , come forward I know you will fear for darkness , look I am only having flash light come bata , she check the bathroom , no is there .

(She came outside and called out her name ashi , ashi ,ashi . She can't find her , she goes inform Neil , before that she goes to check ashi room , once again , when open she saw Arjun catching ashi in his hand , she shout Neil , Neil ).

Neil : He fix the fuse and power came , he hear avni voice and he inside the room . When he came inside room he is shocked to see avni injured on her hand and head .

Avni : Neil , arjun is having our ashi in his hand , please stop him and save our ashi , I am alright you go and save her ?

Bebe : Neil , Neil she is calling ? Arjun leave our ashi ?

Arjun : If anyone come forward I will kill her ? He keep the knife on her neck ? (Both are shocked )

Bebe : Arjun ! If you do anything my Neil won't leave you early he will kill you ? Bebe sign shweta to throw the mirchi power ?

Shweta : Bebe move from there ? She throw the mirchi power on his face ?

Neil : He came down and he took ashi from his hand ? He fight with arjun ?

Arjun : Neil ! I will kill you ? You and avni spoiled my life ? I won't leave you both ?

Avni : Who spoiled your life Arjun ? You only spoiled many girls life ? In money power you have done many crime ?

Neil : Avni , bebe , ma take ashi inside ?

Ashi : She fall down from the step ?

Arjun : He  took the knife and be run to kill ashi ?

( Everyone shout ashi and shocked )

Avni : She catch the knife , ashi is crying ?

Neil : Avni leave the knife ? Your hand his bleeding ?

Avni : No Neil , I won't leave him ? He try to kill our ashi ?

Neil : Avni , I am saying leave the knife ? He took the knife from her hand  and cover with cloth to stop the bleeding ?

DD : Sir , he catch arjun and arrest him ?

Neil : DD take him to the custody , be careful he should not escape ?

DD : Yes , sir , I will meet you in the Station sit ?

Arjun : He goes with them ? When he goes he take the gun from the police ?

Avni : Ashi you are okay ? Look bad boy as gone ? ( Neil scold avni )

Neil : Ma , bring the first aid box ?

DD : Catch him ? Arjun you are doing wrong ? Give the gun to us ?

Arjun : If anyone come forward I will shoot ? He come inside the house ?

Bebe : Neil , I take ashi inside the room , she is scared ?

Neil : Okay bebe , ma you also go with them ?

Bebe : Shweta take her to room ? I will come ?

Shweta : Ji bebe , ashi come we both can play ? Ashi wait I forgot to get my phone , I will come back ?

Ashi : While she is standing, she saw Arjun having gun on his hand , she try to say but she couldn't talk , she throw the plastic cup on avni but it's fall down , she saw the gun shoot , she shout Ma , Ma , Ma , pa , pa ...........

( They both turn and look ashi the pistol is missed , they both are shocked to see the fire sound )

Neil : Arjun ?

Arjun : He fire continuously ?

Avni : She goes to ashi and both have hide ?

Ashi : She huge avni !

Neil : He beat arjun badly , in the final fight he shoot arjun and he is dead ?

DD : Sorry sir , he took our gun and came here ?

Neil : DD , he is dead and inform to his family ?

DD : Yes sir , he call the police and took arjun to the hospital ?

Bebe : What happen Neil ? Why our house is damaged ?

Neil : Nothing bebe ! He call ashi ? Ashi where you bata ?

Avni : Neil , you can't believe she call me , ma ? Ashi call Neil pa ?

Neil : Bata , once more you call me pa , please ashi please ?

Ashi : Pa , pa , papa ?

Neil : Bebe , ma do you hear , she called me papa ? I can't believe my ashi can speak ? You don't know ashi how much happy I am ?

Bebe : Ashi call me bebe ?

Ashi : She try to say but she can't call bebe ?

Avni : It's okay ashi ? We all are happy because you can talk ?

Neil : He and avni huge ashi !

Shweta : Tillu , our ashi can speak now look very soon she will be recovered from her cancer .

Bebe : Yes , Neil I believe our ashi will be recovered and she live a normal life ?

Neil : I hope so bebe !

Avni : Ashi , I can't say by word , but I am feeling happy today because you call me ma , you gave me name as ma .......

Ashi : Ma , she show in action by huge and she took her in her arms ....

Avni : She smile , and kiss her forehead and took her in his arms ?

( Ashi can recovered from her cancer , ashi bring happiness in Neil family )