NEIL MEET AVNI AGAIN

(In avni house )

Ayesha : Where is avni ?

Ali : She told me , she is going  to home ? She didn't came here ?

Riya : Ali , she get angry in function , so goes somewhere ?

Neela : Don't think wrong , she will come ?

Avni : I got peace in this rain only , this rain smell and playing in the rain  like child . It is called happiness .

Neil : Driver , come outside and enjoy the rain , you know rain is one give peace and happiness .

Avni : She call Ali on phone ?

Ali : Where are you avni ? You told me you are coming here but where did you go all are worried about you ?

Avni : Ali , my car breakdown , you come to pick i am waiting on the road , the power off .

Ali : Don't worry avni is near to our house ? I'm going to pick up her .

Neil : He get a call from the house , he get inside the car he is on way to house .

Avni : Avni thought is ali she is showing her hand for signal . But it was Neil car .

Driver : Sir , someone asking lift ?

Neil : Look she is girl or boy ?

Driver : Sir , she look like a girl ?

Neil : Then fine , you stop the car in the side and ask her to get inside the car .

Avni : Came Front to the car ?

Driver : Sir , in the heavy rain i can't see anything sir , he hit avni . ( She shout )

Neil : Driver stop the car , are you mad you can't see the road , you hit the girl . He goes to check she is alright , when he turn her it is avni .
( He is shocked ). He lift in his arms and take to the hospital .

Ali : He came to spot , he saw avni but avni is not there , he call her number it was switched off . He started searching .

Neil : He goes inside the hospital , call your doctor it's an emergency case .

Doctor : Sir , sign this form , what she need for you ?

Neil : She is my wife  avni , i will call her angry Bird she has fall down in the bathroom . Please start the treatment .

Doctor : Okay , he start the treatment ?

Neil : He call DD ? DD I need details about avni ?

DD : Sir , just 2 minutes i will send her details on whatup sir ?

Doctor : She got injuries in head and hand , soo much of blood loss , she need o-ve blood group .

Neil : Doctor , you can take my blood it is o-ve group . He admitted near to avni , his blood is going on the line , he look avni .

Ayesha : Ali do you saw avni , she is alright .

Ali : Avni is not there , i search everywhere , her phone also switch off .

Neela : Ayesha , don't worry , she is not a child she will come to home , it's heavy raining she will stay in hotel in the morning she will come .

Neil : He got a details about avni , he call to avni home , the signal is week .

Doctor : I have done the treatment , you can take her to home .

Neil : Her home number also not working , her family doesn't worry about her . What a life , I want to pay the bill and i want to take care .
( He took Avni to his house ).