NEIL JOIN AVNI WITH HER FAMILY

Avni : Neil come to our room ?

Neil : Sure baby !

Bebe : Tillu ! She smile !

Neil : Why did you call me avni ?

Avni : Neil why did you say like that ?

Neil : What did I say ?

Avni : Don't be smart ? Why did you say yes for honeymoon ?

Neil : Avni look I know you won't want to anywhere, but  for they  happiness , I said okay ? Do you see bebe she was so happy ? I want my family happiness .

Avni : But Neil ?

Neil : Avni just 10 days ! It will run very fast ?

Avni : Neil you are not understanding I can't stay without my family ? And you want to take me to honeymoon ?

Neil : Avni ! I know that but you are thinking only about your family , you are not thinking our family . Our family planned this honeymoon for our happiness .

Avni : No neil you are thinking wrong ?

Neil : He get angry came out of the room ? ( Sorry avni for talking very ruled ).

Ananya : What happened Neil ? Why you are sad ?

Neil : Nothing ananya ! Avni doesn't want to go honeymoon ? I tired to convince her but no use ? I showed anger on her so that only i am feeling very sad ?

Ananya : This the matter ! I will give idea to convince her ?

Neil : What idea ananya ? Please tell me ?

Ananya : First you promise you take me to meet your daughter ?

Neil : Promise , i will take you to meet my daughter ? Please tell me ?

Ananya : Neil tell me which is most thing that avni loves so much ?

Neil : She doesn't love anything only her mother's she love most ?

Ananya : Neil you call them and tell avni is not well , she is repeating her mother name , like this you  tell them ?

Neil : Ananya you mean , I want to tell lie to them ?

Ananya : Neil you want to see avni smile ? Then do this ?

Neil : If I do this avni will be happy ?

Ananya : You just tell them ! Then see what happening ?

Neil : Okay ! He call neela ma ?

Neela : Hello !

Neil : Ma , it me Neil ? Avni is not well she has high fever no one in the house I don't know what to do ? Please come to our home and check avni ?

Neela : She is  shocked ! Neil we are coming immediately to your house ?
(She cut the call ).

Neil : Ananya ! I told them ? Now what to do ?

Ananya : Stupid ! I ask to tell only she is not well but you add more . Now I will tell everything to shweta and bebe and we will hide ? You just stand outside the room ? Keep the face serious ?

Neil : Okay fine ! I will go stand outside my room ? You go hide them ?

Ananya : She inform everything to them they hide in house ?

Neela : Neil ! Neil ! She is calling ?

Neil : Ma , I am here ?

Ayesha : Where is avni ! Do you call the doctor ?