VILLAIN ENTRY

Groon : Everyone get up ! Check the girl is inside, our boss ask to bring her to his home ?

Groon 2 : Wait , I will check ! He goes to check ?

Avni : She remove her hand from the rope and she hide behind the door .

Groon 2 : He open door , she hit the wood on his head he fall down ?

Avni : She came outside , she try to escape from the place but she hit drum (they hear the sound and searching her ).

Groons : She fight with them , in the end of the fight , groons catch her and spray on her face ?

(They take her and put her on the car and goes to  boss house ).

Neil : Where are you in this big city ? I am getting more worried about her ? I believe my love is true it will show the way ? (He close his eyes he think about the incident , she saw symbol of chain in groons ) . He call DD ?

DD : Hello sir ! How is your holiday is going ?

Neil : DD i need details about the chain  symbol it's a square shape inside A letter is fixed . I need to know who use this chain and what purpose ?

DD : Just 2 minute i will call you back sir ?

Neil : No DD ! I will be on call you check about the details ?

DD : This chain owner is rajesh mehra , he is criminal is symbol only the chain .

Neil : Rajesh mehra ?

DD : Sir , he is criminal he is doing illegal business like kidnapping , drugs etc....... . He is top most wanted list in our department .

Neil : Fine DD ! He cut the call ? Rajesh mehra ? Why he kidnapped avni for what ? Now i want to find avni ?

Groons : They bring to his boss house ? Boss the girl is here ?

Avni : She get conscious ! When she open her eyes , she saw someone coming with the black suit ,wearing cooling glass and brown shoes . When he came infront of avni she is shocked ?

Rajesh : Avni do you remember me ? After long time i saw you ?

Avni : Rajesh mehra !

Rajesh : Yes , i am back to take revenge From you ? Because of you my business my son everything spoiled , so you want to pay for this ?

Avni : Rajesh mehra ! I am feeling very bad for you ?

Rajesh : Why ?

Avni : Do you know one thing ? ACP Neil khurana started searching me . If he caught in his hand your chapter is close ?

Rajesh : I won't scare for anyone ! I need to take revenge from you ? Do you know what i am going to do ?

Avni : What you are coming going to do ?

Rajesh : My son arjun and avni you both are going married ?

Avni : What ? She is shocked ? I won't marry your son ? He is bad boys , what you trying to force me to married your son ? I won't happens .

Rajesh : Bring arjun and avni to marriage mall ?

Arjun : Avni how do feel ? Because of you  I go to jail ? So you want to pay for this . Come on let's go and get married then only i can take revenge for insulting ?

Avni : It won't ever happen ? Again I am telling you and your father doing wrong with me , then you very bad ?

Arjun : Stop it ! Whatever I will face it no time to talk good time is going before that we want to married ?