NEIL DAUGHTER ASHINE

Neil : Ananya are you ready ?

Ananya : Just 2 minutes Neil !

Neil : Okay ! I wait outside you come fast ?

Ananya : Sorry for late ! Come let's go ?

Avni : Neil , ananya were you both are going ?

Ananya : Oh actually avni ! We both are going to orphanage ?

Avni : Oh wow ! Can I join with you ?

Neil : No ! Only 2 person allowed there i will take another day ?

Avni : But Neil I am also coming with you guys ?

Bebe : Tillu take avni with you ?

Neil : No bebe ! They are very strict ! I take you some other day avni ? Ananya come we are getting late !

Ananya : Bye everyone ! Come Neil !

Bebe : Avni ! Do you notice ? Tillu is behavior is weird ?

Avni : I didn't see anything weird in his behavior bebe ?

Bebe : Is it only i saw that ! It will be dream ? Avni come with me ?

Neil : Ananya ! Why did you say like that ?

Ananya : Neil I was shocked to see avni ! In the tension I told that ? I am sorry ?

Neil : However I mange the situation , next time we carefully .

Ananya : Yeah sure !

Neil : Ananya we came to the place ?

Ananya : Neil ! Here she is ?

Neil : Yes , this my house I kept her Secretly without knowing anyone ?

Ananya : Neil ! Where is she ? My eyes are early waiting to see her ?

Neil : Wait ! Arjun , radha where are you both ?

Ananya : Neil ! Arjun , radha ?

Neil : They both are bodyguard and take caring of my daughter ?

Arjun : We are inside Neil !

Neil : Ananya come ! Arjun where is she ?

Radha : Now only she take bath ?

Neil : Then where is my little princess ?

Arjun : She is here only ?

Neil : Then why i can't see here ?

Radha : Till now she is here only Neil ! Where did she go ?

Neil : She hide behind Neil ! Neil feel his daughter is back of him ? He turn and lift her in his arms and smile ?Ananya meet my daughter ASHINE !

Ananya : Neil ! I can't believe she our ashi daughter ?

Neil : Yes , she is me and my ashi love symbol ? She left me with her love ? She is my little princess ?

Ananya : She lift her , and kiss her forehead , she huge and cries ? Ashine my name is ananya your dad and mom best friend ? Can be both become a friend ?

Neil : Actually ananya ! She can't speak but her memory power is sharp she can understand everything ?

Ananya : Neil what are you saying ?

Neil : Arjun take her inside ! Ashine catch Neil hand ? He kiss her and he says I love you ashine ! In the action he ask her to go inside ? (She goes inside ). Ananya come outside ?

Ananya : Neil why you didn't tell this to me ?

Neil : I itself doesn't no about this , when she was a child she is normal , but one day , she fall unconscious when check up her , I comes to know she is also affected by cancer . I can't loose her , so i start treatment in that , she got side effects and her voice have gone forever ?

Ananya : How can this happen ? She is a small child , she is suffering from cancer ?

Neil : Whatever happens I won't let her to happen anything , she is my life ?

Ananya : I didn't see a man like you ? I am so lucky to have friend like you Neil ? I will support you ,whatever you need you ask me ? Now we both will find the solution to save ashine ?

Neil : Thank ananya ! For understanding me ?

Ananya : Ashine ! Who ideas is this ?

Neil : He smile ! It's ashi idea she want to keep my name for our daughter ? But I want to keep her name for daughter ? We both have fight so much , Atlast we both gave a name as ashine - ashi and Neil ka ne .

Ananya : Wow , what a lovely name ?
Neil you tell me did she know her mom death ?

Neil : No , I didn't tell her about her death but i told her , her some is staying from us because she want to save many life .

Ananya : Why you did not tell her ?

Neil : Ananya she is small child , this is not right to tell her ?

Arjun : Neil lunch ready come ?

Neil : Radha how is my cheif ? He is cooking good or bad ?

Radha : Neil he is super cook only my cooking is worst ?

Neil : Arjun teach her to cook ?

Arjun : If I teach my cooking , she make me to forgot my cooking skills .

Neil : He smile ! But one thing you both should always support and each other .

Arjun : Neil you didn't tell us ? Who is this girl ?

Neil : Sorry ! She is my childhood friend ananya she know everything about my relationship .

Ananya : Hello , I am ananya ! Neil you did not tell about them ?

Arjun : Wait , I will tell everything about us . Radha and me we both are friends but her family thought we both are loving each other and her family try to married to wrong person . I save her , on way we meet Neil , that he ask me take care his daughter , he get us married now we are living happily .

Ananya : Neil ! When did this happen ?

Neil : Two years backs , that time you was busy with your studies , so I hide this matter .

Ananya : Wait I will take revenge for this ?

Neil : Oh god , we want to go home and want to pack my bags , come we are leaving guys take care of my princess and you both .

Ananya : ( Mind voice : Neil I am impressed with your good nature , I don't know how say but you are good man ). She look Neil .

Neil : We came to home ! Ananya ! Get down , we came ?

Bebe : Tillu this the time to come to home ?

Neil : Why bebe ? What happen ?

Bebe : Avni went for some work , she didn't return till now ?

Neil : What bebe ? She didn't return ? Do you call her ?

Bebe : She is not the call ? I am very worried about her ?

Neil : When did she goes out ?

Shweta : When you and ananya goes within few minutes she also goes out ?

Neil : Don't worry i will check ? She will be in her house or Ali shop ?

Bebe : I call there also she is not there ?

Neil : I am going to search her ?

Bebe : Avni bata !

Neil : He turn and he huge avni you scared us where did you go avni ?

Avni : Nothing Neil ! I struck in traffic that why I am late ? I feel tired I am going to take rest ?

Neil : What happen to her ? Something happen why she is saying ?
He look weirdly ?

( Avni is hiding something from Neil , Neil will find out the truth ).