Chapter - 9

10 January,12.30 am,

3 Days pass in a blink of eye and finally the day arrive.The day of Sana's marriage.The marriage hall is elegantly decorated by flowers with the combination of white and faded yellow curtains.The sound of shehnai giving the feel of typical indian wedding.The board on the entrance of the marriage hall is shining with the flower decoration highlighting the words.

   Sana Weds Ajay.

Guests started arriving at the hall.Ajay was sitting in the mandap.The pandit was chanting the mantras and Ajay was following his instructions.Now it was the time to call the bride.Shalini and few ladies slowly lead Sana towards the mandap.Ajay was mesmarise by her beauty and staring at her.Sana was looking stunning in her bridal look but her heart was throbbing inside her chest.She was taking slow steps looking at the ground.Her each step towards the mandap reminds her of those memories with Danny.Her last step..and she remember his last words..

Sana..I need you..pls don't go..

She close her eyes and a lonely tear escape from her eyes.Immediately wiping it Sana sit besides Ajay. Ajay look at her smilingly and says you are looking beautiful..but Sana reacted nothing to his compliment.She was sitting there like a lifeless body.Ajay felt little weired by her behaviour but reacted nothing.After some time pandit tells Sana to join her hands with Ajay.Sana slowly forwarded her hand.As soon as their hands touch Sana's hand taken a back.This time Ajay was sure that something is definitely wrong.Ajay get up from his place.

Ajay - Sana..I want to talk to you.

Prakash - What happen beta..?

Ajay - Pls uncle..just five minutes..

Sana followed Ajay to the nearer room.

Ajay - Sana..What happen..? You are looking lost.That day when I called you..there was no excitement in your voice.I thought you must be tired but today also when I compliment you. You reacted nothing to it.What's bothering you Sana..? Tell me..

Sana was just sitting there looking at the floor silently hiding her tears.

Ajay - Speak up Sana..speak up..

Sana - I love someone else..

Ajay was hell shock with her statement but remain silent giving time to complete her. Sana tell him everything about Danny from there first meet to their last conversation at beach.

Ajay - Sana..What you think..? You will tell me all this at the last movement and I will accept easily..? If you are thinking like that then..then you are right.

Sana slowly look at him.

Ajay went to her and gently took her hand in his.

Ajay - Yes Sana..I love you..and I want to marry you but only with your consent not by forcing you.

Ajay smiled at her.

Ajay - Sana you love Danny then marry him..

Sana was looking at him in disbelief.

Ajay - Yes Sana..

Sana - But..Ajay..everyone here..

Ajay cut her between.

Ajay - Sana its your life..and if this marriage happens then it will ruin three lives. It destroys three  ous.No one will be happy Sana.

Sana - But..Ajay..mom dad..

Prakash - We listen everything.

Prakash and Shalini came towards them.

Sana - Dad..

Prakash - Why don't you told me all this before..? I thought you share everything with me and I am a good responsible father but..you prove me wrong today.

Sana - No Dad..

Shalini - How do you think that your parents will force marriage on you against your wish.

Sana - Mom..

Shalini pulled her in a hug.Sana hug her parents.Prakash wipe her tears.

Prakash - Sana nothing is more important than your happiness..Go..

Last time Sana came to Ajay.

Ajay - I wish I could Call you mine.

Sana smiled at him.

Ajay - Best of luck..

Sana - Thank you Ajay..

Ajay gesture her to Go..by his eyes.

Ajay knows the value of true love.He knows that true love happens only once and Sana was in love with Danny.Today he lost in the battle of love but he was happy that he did not become the barrier between two loving hearts which already become one. 

How many of you proud of Ajay..?