Chapter - 2

Goa,2 January,5.30 Am,

         Sana's flight arrive at dabolim airport.The excitement was clearly visible on Sana's face as she never visited goa before but always wanted to visit this beautiful city.First experience is always the best experience and only god knows what destiny plan for her in that first experience.Sana reach to her hotel at panaji.After reaching her room she relax a bit and then started preparations for her presentation.

Sana's Hotel room,2 pm,

      Sana was resting on her bed thinking about her new sucess.Her presentation was appreciated by all the board members and clients.The client was impressed by her presentation and now ready to collaborate with her company.It was her one of the best achievement.

Now she has only one agenda left.The bachelor trip.

She started searching for the tourist bus card given by her friend who visited goa last week.

DJ Tourist Travels.She dialed the number.

Josef - Hellow.. DJ Travels.Josef here.

Sana - Hellow.. I am sana.I had done booking for a single seat yesterday.

Josef checks the booking register.

Josef - Yes mam.your booking is conform and the bus will arrive on 6 at your place.

Sana - Thank you..

  At 6 pm,

The bus was waiting outside sana's hotel.Danny was standing at the corner of the bus door waiting for the last passenger to get in when his eyes met with the most beautiful girl.She was wearing a pink full sleeves top with black jeans.She has long wavy hairs,pair of black eyes and worlds most beautiful smile.The simple pair of earrings adoring her beauty more.She looks not less than any angel.

He had seen many girls but never fallen for any girl.This was totally new feeling for him.

His heart started beating at the highest speed when she came close to him.

she enter the bus and started searching for a proper seat but did not found any as she was the last passenger. Danny enter the bus when he found her in trouble.

Danny - You can seat here..

He pointed at the front window passanger seat who is just next to Danny's seat.

Sana notice him for the first time.He was wearing a set of faded jeans and simple casual shirt with the sleeves rolled up.His black hairs, brown eyes and killer smile was enough to fall in love with him.He looked too handsome.Her eyes roamed all over his muscular physique.The first two buttons of his shirt were undone and the pair of earphones hanging from his neck and its cable disappear between third and fourth button.She was literally staring at him.She came back to reality by presence of the other passengers.

Sana - Thanks..

Danny smiled at her and turned towards the other passengers.

The bus get started and Danny introduce himself to all passengers.

Danny - Hii..guys.. Welcome to the most beautiful,charming and lively city.Goa..Myself Danny and I am your Guide for the next 3 days.

All passengers started cheearing.

Danny - So today we are going to enjoy 1 hour Night Cruise Ferry.This is the full package of folk song,dance and music performances.So lets begin our journey to make it the unforgettable experience of the life.

Everyone started enjoying the journey.

Sana was looking outside the window observing the new city and inhaling the fragrance of the fresh air but without her notice someone was secretly stealing glances at her already feeling love in the air.

Don't Forget Your Comments and Votes Are My Strength.