CHAPTER TEN (PART 2)

https://d3wynightunr0lls.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/%E5%A6%96%E5%A5%B3%E4%B8%8D%E5%A6%96-the-demoness-is-not-evil-chapter-ten-part-2/

***

"A fortunate hour, a lucky day. Happily bow in thanks to the marriage hall......"

With the sound of the matchmaker's voice, the wedding ceremony begins.

Grand madam Guan sits in the master seat, merrily smiling as she watches the lovers finally get married. Guan Guang En also stands at the side, his face lit with a bright smile.

Outside the mountain manor, firecrackers were set off, within a moment, a lively festive atmosphere flutters within.

Once husband and wife had bowed towards each other, the ceremony has already ended. In this wedding ceremony hall, Liu Feng lifts the bride's head cover. This is the first time he had seen Qu Qing Yin after a meticulous makeover. The originally pretty face looks even more glorifying under the candlelights of the wedding ceremony hall.

"Lady wife, you really are beautiful."

Qu Qing Yin smiles.

The female attendants brings forth two cups of wine, handing it to them.

Liu Feng toasts Ji Chui Yu, saying: "Many thanks for coming to attend our wedding ceremony."

Qu Qing Yin also follows him with a toast.

Ji Chui Yu also toasts them in return them, all three simultaneously downing a cup of wine each.

Liu Feng leads his wife by the hand, kneeling down in front of grand madam Guan, "Many thanks to grand madam for putting your heart into helping us husband and wife prepare this wedding ceremony."

"It is only right, it is only right."

Qu Qing Yin places the wine cup down, taking hold of the tray from the female attendant, and raises it towards the grand madam, "May grand madam drink this tea."

"Good." Grand madam Guan places down a thick red envelop on the tray.

"Thank you, grand madam."

"May you husband and wife remain sweet tempered, live on well in harmony."

"We will."

Grand madam Guan looks at Liu Feng with comfort, "Really you...wedding is a major life event, yet you planned for it to be so cold and cheerless. Really wronging a great lady."

Qu Qing Yin speaks up for him, "Grand madam, this you cannot blame him, it is I who do not wish to get involved with Jiang Hu matters anymore. If he were to invite people, those invited would all be Jiang Hu people, it is still better to keep it nice and simple like this."

"We have let you be wronged." Grand madam Guan pats her hand.

Qu Qing Yin shyly bows her head, no longer saying anything.

"Okay then, since you have all rushed here, it must have been difficult. Go turn in for the night earlier."

"Yes." Liu Feng supports his wife to her feet, "May grand madam walk slowly."

"No need to send me off, this old lady is still able to move, you all rest early."

"Okay."

Once grand madam Guan had left, only Guan Guang En and Ji Chui Yu, as well as Liu Feng husband and wife, four people remains in the ceremony hall.

Guan Guang En says: "Today is your auspicious day, we shall not invite you to get drunk with us.

Ji Chui Yu stands aside, saying: "Yes, I and Guan Zhuan Zhu shall merrily drink away. You two go spend your wedding night."