CHAPTER SEVEN (PART 2)

https://d3wynightunr0lls.wordpress.com/2015/03/08/%E5%A6%96%E5%A5%B3%E4%B8%8D%E5%A6%96-the-demoness-is-not-evil-chapter-seven-part-2/

***

Ji Chui Yu once again catches up to her, "Right now for you to be willing to tell me so much, what is the reason?"

"When wanting to see someone die earlier, of course I'd help him dig his grave."

Ji Chui Yu was stunned to the point of unconsciously stopping in his tracks. Exactly what kind of entanglement does she have with the rapist? They both clearly have not met before, but completely understands one another, and are also evidently very keen on digging up traps for each other. "Why have you never told Liu Feng this before?"

"The timing was never right, if he is here right now, I would tell him the same thing."

"I don't think so."

"Oh?"

"Even if lady would tell him, you would most likely tell him using a different approach, rather than directly telling him out loud."

"Really?"

"Sometimes, the more you care for a person, the more cautious you would be. The more cautious you are, the more you dare not to make the slightest misstep. Lady cares for Liu Feng, therefore towards him, you will not speak without reserve, but for me, that is not the case."

Qu Qing Yin lifts her head to the black sky, silently letting out a laugh, she whispers the words: "Maybe so."

Sometimes, once something is about to end very soon, people would instead feel afraid.

People's calculations may as well be left to the heavens[1], but who knows what the heavens' calculations would turn out to be?

******

Changes in the Jiang Hu are very swift, and the world becomes even more of a wonder, this is what Qu Qing Yin thinks when she sees Shui Su Yun.

Perhaps it is due to the influence of the saving grace last night, missy Shui is stubbornly clinging to Ji Chui Yu's side. With such exaggerated action, even the dissolute by nature, Ji Chui Yu, cannot withhold this beauty's grace.

"You are a friend of Hero Liu, so you must be as powerful as him. Besides, last night it was you who saved me. Right now, who knows whether that lewd demon would return to finish what he had started? It is much safer for me to follow you."

Qu Qing Yin stands by the side, having already been watching this drama for half a day. Unable to hold back any longer, she throws in a comment, "In essence, I feel that Ji Chui Yu and that lewd demon are of the same kind, having women stay as far away from them as possible would be the best approach."

Ji Chui Yu smiles in silent recognition of her taunt.

Shui Su Yun answers back in ridicule, "Then why don't you stay away from Hero Ji as far away as possible? You're just afraid of the rapist."

"That, missy Shui, is where you are wrong. It is not that I am not staying away from him as far as possible, instead, it is him who is not willing to stay away from me. This is essentially the difference here."

"You think you're a goddess walking the earth? Womaniser Ji Chui Yu has seen all sorts of women, yet he would see you in a different light?"

"To have Ji Chui Yu see me in a different light, does not mean I have to be one with beauty comparable to that of heavenly deities."

Ji Chui Yu makes a timely comment, "I have only been entrusted by someone, this is nothing more than a loyal commitment."

Shui Su Yun's face makes a sudden change, "It was Hero Liu who entrusted you?"