CHAPTER FIVE (PART 1)

Qu Qing Yin comes back with ice, and sees a certain someone looking rather urgent

Qu Qing Yin comes back with ice, and sees a certain someone looking rather urgent. She grunts, directly throwing the bag of wrapped ice towards him.

Liu Feng extends his hand to catch it, and extends his hand again to grab onto her. With a slight use of force, he easily pulls her into his arms again, sitting her on top of his lap. "After hitting someone, you should at least take care of the aftermath, quickly help me tend to my face, it's already all swollen up now."

Qu Qing Yin raises her hand, gritting her teeth as she says to him, "You want me to reward you with another slap, that way your left and right cheeks will be similarly swollen?"

Liu Feng stuffs the bag of ice into her hand, using her hand to apply the ice to his face, "If you are not afraid of causing a huge commotion, then naturally I shall happily walk out too."

How could Qu Qing Yin possibly sit in his arms willingly, she was struggling to get up.

"Qing Yin." Liu Feng vigorously hooks her in by the waist, his voice showing his constraint. In her ear he speaks in tone that only the two can hear: "Stop moving around."

Qu Qing Yin's entire face flames up, she had already noticed the changes in his body, picking up the ice pack in her hand and smashing it into his chest several times, intolerably shouting: "Lecherous!"

"This is the normal reaction of a man." Liu Feng also felt a little embarrassed, but he still had to clarify this.

Qu Qing Yin could not hold back and raises her hand once again.

Liu Feng turns his right cheek towards her, "If you are willing then go ahead and hit it."

Seeing such scoundrel attitude of his, she really did not know what kind of reaction she should be showing him, and instead, directly places the ice pack on the restless part of his lower body.

Liu Feng takes a breath, tightening his hold on her, saying into her ear: "Be careful you don't destroy your own happiness for the latter half of your life."

How can this man be so shameless to such extent?

Qu Qing Yin could not hit, but not hitting, her heart would be angered to death. In the end she could only grab hold of the ice pack and bitterly stick it to his face.

To have her apply the ice on him, the desires in Liu Feng's heart drops a lot. When his face got iced once again, he felt so much more comfortable.

"How could you suddenly become so shameless?" She could not hold back the mumbles.

Liu Feng speaks with feigned righteousness: "I had just suddenly realised using the righteous gentleman approach towards you, I would become too passive. I have a friend that once said, the reason why a womaniser can get so many women, is because he is shameless enough to do so."

"Pei." Qu Qing Yin directly spat out at him. "Which asshole told you such thing?" For the sake of all the women in the world, she is going to get rid of this public hazard – free of charge!