CHAPTER EIGHT (PART 2)

Moonlight paving the ground, as if the entire land is covered in snow.

The new moon hangs in the sky like a hook, the beauty in front of the window like a painting.

A cloak falls onto her shoulders, and a pair of big hands rest on top, pulling her into his arms, sighing, he says: "Your mood today doesn't seem right."

"I don't want to talk about it."

Liu Feng shakes his head, "If you do not wish to say it, I will no longer ask. If you want to talk about it, then I shall be all ears."

Qu Qing Yin looks up at the new moon, extending her hands out, "Today's moon is truly beautiful." If people's heart were this bright and clear like the moonlight, how wonderful that would be.

"No matter how beautiful the moon is, you cannot miss your sleep. It is already late, get some sleep. Tomorrow we still have some travelling to do."

"You go ahead and sleep first, I want to stay a little longer."

He sighs, "If you don't sleep, you really think I can?"

She remains silent for a while, "Are Ji Chui Yu's news well informed?"

"When it comes to information gathering, he indeed has the knack for it. You have something to ask of him?"

Qu Qing Yin was slightly hesitant.

Liu Feng notices her hesitation, adding: "He is also very tight-lipped."

She turns to him.

"It's just, do you really want me to ask something of him at this time?"

Qu Qing Yin's eyebrows twitches.

Liu Feng tightens his arms around her, sighing as he speaks: "Don't go, or I will really be jealous."

"You clearly know I don't like men like Ji Chui Yu."

"Sometimes, people clearly know things but still cannot control their own feelings. This is something I have no control of."

"You don't seem like a man who would get jealous."

"All men gets jealous."

Qu Qing Yin's hand rests on top of the window sill, faintly sighing, "But, I cannot bear the questions inside of me. I just cannot calm down."

Liu Feng seriously speaks: "Why are you not willing to ask me? Maybe I have the answers to the things you want to know."

Qu Qing Yin was still hesitant.

Liu Feng shifts from back hugging her, and turns her body into his embrace, speaking into her ear: "We are already one another's closest person in this world, you do not need to guard against me."

"I am just worried."

"Worried?" He was dumbfounded.

Qu Qing Yin nods, "If you are capable of getting jealous, then could it be that I am not even capable of being worried you would no longer like me?"

"Does this have something to do with what you want to know?"

"Yes." She answers with utmost seriousness.

"Really cannot let me know?"

"Although you will know sooner or later, but, I still wish that youwill be the last person to know."

"Why?"

"Because—" Qu Qing Yin lowers her head, "Despite that, be it dying early or dying late, the results may be the same, but there is a difference in timing. If it is later then may be the situation will make a turn for the better."