Danteh x Reader

"Dante! This place is amazing!"
Your lovely boyfriend, Dante, had decided to bring you along with him to this year's Blizzcon.
When you heard the news, you instantly bought a costume to cosplay Dva while you were there.
Dressed in the character's signature bodysuit, you looked around the convention in awe.
Dante chuckled before snaking his arm around your waist and leading you forward.
"Let's go and look at some of the booths, sweetheart." He said. You nodded happily and kissed him on the cheek.
You guys first stopped at an art booth and Dante began talking with the artist. While he was, you looked around. You saw a bunch of people cosplaying different Blizzard characters and others walked around in different gaming gear.
You squealed as a McCree cosplay walked by. You left your boyfriend and asked for a picture with the cosplayer.
A second later, Dante turned around and was confused when he didn't see you behind him. He panicked a little, thinking that you might have gotten lost, but he let out a sigh of relief when he saw you just a little ways down the aisle.
He quickly walked over and smiled as you finished taking the picture.
You bounced over to him and giggled as you showed him the selfie on your phone.
"Cute." Dante commented, before taking your hand and leading towards the arena area. You wave to the McCree and happily follow Dante. Once in the arena, you see the stage that all the teams will be playing on for the World Cup.
A few fans spot Dante and rush over for pictures. You excuse yourself and decide to head backstage to see a few of the players you know.
When you are just about to get backstage, a man in a Soldier 76 cosplay appears behind you. He startled you a little and you laughed nervously.
"Hey. That's a really nice Dva cosplay." He comments, looking you up and down. You gulp and quietly thank him. He scoots closer to you. Wanting to keep your personal space, you back up until you hit the wall. The man lightly pressed up against you.
Scared, you try to push him off of you, but he does not budge.
"Hey... I-I need to go.. please m-move." You whisper. The man ignores you and moves his hand around your back and squeezes your butt. You whimper and try to wiggles away. You almost squeak when you hear a shout.
"Hey! Hands off my girlfriend!" Dante shouts as he rushes towards you. The man backs off a little and Dante pulls you into his chest.
"Don't ever fucking touch her again." Dante growls before he walks you safely backstage.
You tightly hug Dante and lightly cry into his chest. He rests his head on top of yours and hugs you tightly. He managed to flag down a security guard and told them about the guy who grabbed you.
After that, Dante takes you to your seats and you rest your head on his shoulder. He looks down at you and softly says, "Don't worry. I'm here and I will always protect you."
You blush and smile up at him. Kissing him gently, you hear the competition begin and you forget everything that has happened while you cheer for your favorite team.
Dante really is the best boyfriend ever.