Surefour x Reader

"Oh my god! Please got on the point!"

You jumped, slightly startled, from the yelling that came from your bedroom. Lane, your boyfriend, was currently streaming in there. You quickly looked over your shoulder and at the bedroom door. There wasn't anymore noise. To make sure that Lane didn't die from a heart attack, you stood up and walked over.

You poked your head into the room and saw Lane with his face in his hands. On the screen, large red letters read 'defeat.' Glancing at his second computer screen, his stream chat was blowing up with 'LUL' and 'feelsbadman.'

Knowing the struggle of competitive Overwatch, you went into supportive girlfriend mode and quietly rushed over to Lane's side.

"Hey, love. Are you okay? I heard you scream." You asked. Lane just sighed before nodding, hands still covering his face. You began to softly rub his shoulders to help calm him down. While doing so, you tried your best to keep the stream engaged.

"Hey chat. How are you all doing tonight? I hope you aren't annoying Lane too much. I know that you guys are famous for that." You gigged softly to yourself.

After a few minutes, Lane slowly began to melt in your hands and he finally looked up at you.

"Thanks for that (y/n). It felt really nice." Lane said. He turned back to his monitors and glanced at chat. He quickly stretched before deciding to sign off for the night.

"Well chat, after that lose, I'm gonna call it a night. See you all later!" He waved at the camera and you did too.

After turning off his stream and PC, Lane stood up and lightly grabbed your hand. He led you over to the bed and laid down. Once he got comfy, he pat the empty spot next to him.

"Sit here, baby. Do you mind playing with my hair? I love it when you do." Lane said, smiling brightly. You blushed and nodded. Settling in next to him, you began running your hands though Lane's hair. He hummed happily and relaxed into the blankets.

"God, I love you (y/n). So so much. You are too good to me." Lane whispered. Your entire face burst into a blush. Leaning over, you gently kisses Lane's forehead.

"Lane, you are so sweet. I love you too." You replied. Lane's smile grew even bigger as he closed his eyes.

It wasn't long before Lane drifted off to sleep. You continued to play with his hair before you snuggled against him and fell asleep yourself.