Chapter two

You both head outside and head into his car. Where do you live? He ask. "The house on the corner of Arch and arrow. He heads over and silence fills the car he then places a gentle hand on your lap. You take your hand and place it on his. You start thinking; you feel an instant connection with this man, you feel warm and comfortable, not like he's a stranger you just met... How can this be? I've only ever loved and been with Aidan, I could never picture me dating or being with anyone else, but with this man it feels right I feel so connected with him, and something seems so familiar about him. 

 When he arrives in your driveway, he says," well this is you..." you smile, won't you come in for a drink?" He smiles and stares into your eyes, "of course." You unlock your door, and turn on the lights. Sorry there's not much to show off." "Nonsense, it's a beautiful place." "What can I get you, water, juice, vodka, beer?" "He smiles, a beer would be nice." You open two beers and bring it to the couch where he is sitting. "Cheers." You say and both take a swish of the beer. "So." You say. "Victoria, I don't know what it is with you, but I've never done this with a girl, hell I haven't hung out with a girl this long, since well Vanessa..." You smile, "James- I feel the same way, ever since aidan passed away I've only focused on my work life. It –feels good to finally feel like this again with someone. Even though I just met you I feel a connection... and I know you feel it too." He grabs your hand and kisses it. "You're so beautiful." "You feel chills running through your body, and feel as if his green eyes are melting the clothes off of you. "You lean in, and kiss him. He grabs your hair gently but yet the touch is full of lust. You pull him closer to you. He nibbles your lip and you do the same, he then moves his hands to your waist grabbing your thighs as he slips your dress up slightly while doing so. You reach down and grab ahold of his belt with one hand on his neck you slowly drag your long nails along his neck making him only kiss you stronger and lifting your dress up higher. You start to undo his belt and you both end up naked on the couch. You pull away from what seems like a lifetime of kisses, "do u want to move to my bed?" He doesn't reply and just sweeps you off your feet and carries you to the room. He gently tosses you on the bed as he lowers himself on top of you. You open yourself like a treasure chest that's just been unlocked. He grabs ahold of you and dives in. Each thrust is full of much needed pleasure, and you feel warm liquids sliding down your thighs. You both moan as the pace picks up. Grinding with each other in motion until all is released. "Victoria..." he says and kisses you then kisses the top of your forehead. You both lay there until fast asleep. 

 The next morning you wake to finding a note next to you. "Had to run to work, Victoria... You are amazing. I had a great night, call me when you wake up. "You smile and dial his phone number. No answer... "Hmmm. Okay time to get the day started anyway." You look at you self in the mirror, you feel happy remembering last night yet still feel doubtful and sad that you haven't heard from James.... just then your phone rings, "Hello." "Hi Victoria, how are you doing" "Alright I suppose and yourself?" "Just great. Really busy day here at the office, sorry I missed your call but I would love to have dinner with you tonight." "That sounds lovely." "Great, meet me at my place tonight? I'll send you my address." "Sure see you tonight. "You hang up feeling happy yet wondering if he thinks this can only be a physical relationship? I honestly haven't felt this way since I was with Aidan—since him I've been so focused on myself yet I long for his touch, his sent, everything.. But after last night James really opened my eyes to a new possible love- I wonder if he feels the same way. You know you're moving too fast, you don't even know much about this guy yet... but it was time for you to move on. You have the day off on Saturday's so you binge watch some Netflix until four pm. Time to get ready... he didn't say where we are going ill just dress in what I think is best. You slip on a little black dress with some flat sandals with straps around the ankle. You had some curls to the bottom of your hair and throw on some light pink lipstick. "Ready to go. "