4. family.

Selena glanced at the girl standing before her, her eyes widening in disbelief. Returning the gaze, offered a faint smile. She smiled. She moved her head back.

"Is she around here?" The girl asked.

"No, she's not," Selena replied.

"We need to talk," The girl stated.

"About what?" Selena questioned.

"How I am in love with your girlfriend, Eugenia," The girl confessed.

"She's my fiancé," Selena retorted.

"Oh, really?" the girl responded.

"See for yourself," Selena said, raising her hand to reveal the engagement ring on her left finger.

A smug smirk played on Selena's lips as the girl grimaced. She looked down. She bit her lip. She looked at her.

"I should go now," The girl declared.

"Bye bye," Selena bid farewell, a smile lingering on her face as she watched the girl leave.

Running a hand through her hair, she stood up to change and left the house. A smile adorned her face as she settled into the car. She placed her purse on the floor and glanced out the window as the car began to move. Leaning her head against the seat, nervously chewed on her lip.

Selena removed her hair tie, allowing her hair to cascade freely as she ran her fingers through it. Finally arriving at her house, prepared for bed. She climbed into the comfort of her sheets. Closing her eyes, drifted off to sleep.

With a grin, slipped it into her pocket. Taking a seat at the table, enjoyed her breakfast before grabbing her bag from the couch. Stepping outside, made her way to the car. Arriving at her sister's recital and smiled stepping out of the car and closed the door behind her.

Walking into the building surrounded by family members, entered the gym. As she watched the performance, her smile grew even brighter. When it was over, enthusiastically clapped her hands. Making her way towards Gracie, shielded her face from the flashing cameras as they headed towards the car.

Once they arrived at her house, didn't stay for long before deciding to donate a jacket to a nearby store. Exiting the store, made her way back to the car. Getting into the car, joined Theresa and they headed towards the bay. Stepping out of the car, walked towards a rock and posed for a picture with her friend.

Adjusting her beanie, glanced at the picture and then out at the breathtaking view. Chewing on her lip, let out a sigh. Theresa made her way back to the car. She followed suit, getting inside.

The next day, she found herself in London for a radio interview. Walking into the room, took a seat across from Nick and the interview began. During the interview, discussed her health and music, revealing that her next album would be coming soon. They played a game together.

After wrapping up the interview, took some fun photos with Nick in a photo booth. Leaving the building, made her way to the airport.
With a smile on her face, settled into her seat on the plane, choosing a random spot. Leaning her head back, closed her eyes as the plane took off.

As she arrived at the airport, wasted no time and headed straight to the car. Theresa sat beside her, casting a sympathetic smile, which she gratefully returned. Upon reaching the house, she made a beeline for the kitchen and prepared some food. After finishing her meal, decided it was time to rest.

She slipped into her bed, shutting her eyes, and soon drifted off to sleep. The next morning, woke up feeling refreshed. She stretched her arms before making her way to the closet. She went to the living room, ready to start her day.