"I don't know what you're talking about, oppa."she pursed her lips and brushed her finger down my layered chest. I felt like gagging at her words.

"I like this new attitude on you, Jungkook-ah.."she leaned in and glanced at my lips, I sighed, turning my head away from her.

"It's kind of sick really, you and Lucy."

That got me.

When she went to turn my head facing towards her, I grabbed her arms. "You're right, but I don't care about her anymore. After seeing you now again..after so long, I miss you, your eyes, your lips...your body."I bit my lips before leaning in and kissing her bottom lip, she hesitantly responded because it was so unexpected, she wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.

As I remember, no sparks.

Nothing in comparison to Lucy. Nothing could be compared to her.

Sangyoo felt for it, she was naive and easy.

"You won't have to deal with her anymore, we hope to get rid of her soon."Sangyoo giggled and I swallowed at that. I had to let on that I couldn't care less.

"I want to see the look on her face."I lied and Sangyoo smiled before leading back to where she came from, the dark alley way. "We have her in here, tied up."

"Oh.."I cleared my throat as she unlocked the door and lead me inside, it was pitch black. Audios of moaning and slapping skinship filling my ears alarmed me, light from a projector caught my attention. I looked at the screen to see clips of Lucy and I, and then Lucy and Hoseok. I wasn't aware that Lucy and Hoseok had sex.

"So uh...where's Luc-"

"Lucy."Chanyeol's voice cut me off, I turned to witness him trying to force himself onto her fragile and fatigued form, my blood was boiling at the sight.

"Get off of her!"I roared before grabbing him and throwing him off of her, I was relieved to see that he hadn't went too far, only kissing.

"Jungkook?"Lucy sobbed as I embraced her and reassured her that everything was going to be okay.

"What are you going to do now?"Chanyeol took out a lighter and fag, lighting it up and placing in between his lips, inhaling the dark smoke before exhaling it.

I lifted her up and glared at him.

"I'm taking her home, away from you sick and deviant freaks."he said through gritted teeth and Chanyeol took one more puff from his cigarette before handing it to Sangyoo. "I can't let you do that, it's just not right. You two, it's disgusting."

"Just admit to him that you love him already."Lucy spat and Chanyeols jaw clenched, I stared at him confusingly.

"Shut your mouth, Lucy."Chanyeol made his way towards us and went to grab her until I stood in front of her completely, guarding her.

Lucy's POV

I tugged onto Jungkook as he argued with Chanyeol, there hurtful words piercing through my ears. But a all to familiar figure caught my attention, a figure standing by the open door. His places his finger on his lips.

I wanted to run to him and be held in his famously warm hugs.

"Hoseok."I mouthed and he tapped his finger against his lips, signalling that I shouldn't let Chanyeol and Sangyoo catch on.

A guard suddenly coming from behind Hoseok and taking out his loaded gun.

"Freeze, put hands up in the air where I can see them!"the guard roared and Chanyeol and Sangyoo flinched at the unexpected visitor, they obeyed his orders and surrendered. I wrapped my arms around Jungkook and rested my head on his back, more tears escaping my eyes as I felt relieved that Hoseok just happened to show up, and with a cop.

-

"How did you know I was there?" I asked Hoseok and he pulled me in for another embrace. "Jungkook had called me up to meet him and help look for you, we spread out and then I went to go look for him, only to come the building you were both in. I could hear the racket that was going on, so I called the guards."he explained and I tighten my grip around him. "Thank you, Hoseok."

"It's not me you should be thanking."Hoseok sighed before nodding in a different direction, one in which was Jungkook giving a statement to a guard, he shivered as he gripped the blanket around his shoulders, the flashing lights glazing and reflecting his face.

"You should've heard the words I said to him when he called me."I tried to hold back my tears and Hoseok pulled me in again and kissed my messy hair. "He knows they weren't true, Lucy."he replied with a soothing tone, my eyes felt heavy as he kept reassuring me.

"It's safe to say you can speak to him now."he added and I averted my gaze back to Jungkook, whom was sitting at the end of the hospital van. He clutched tighter onto his blanket and his lips shook uncontrollably.

I parted from Hoseok and made my way towards the distressed Jungkook, he glanced at me before taking another look at me, realising that I was coming to him. A smile crept onto his quivering lips.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into his arms and wrapped his blanket around the both of us, my breath hitch at that. The sudden warmth, his familiar aroma that I had been parted from for a long time and his touch, How I missed him so much.

"Don't leave me ever again."I sobbed and he tried hard to hold back his tears. "Never again. I love you with all my heart, Lucy. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life."he confessed and I sobbed some more at his touching words. "I love you more."

Hoseok watched as they held each other with dear life, he knew they were meant for each other. He knew he could never have what they have. But he didn't care as long as she was happy, as long as he was her best friend. He loved her that much.

He forced a smile at the sight, tears begging to escape his sad eyes. Yes, this broke his heart, but he couldn't stand to see her upset or depressed.

"Hoseok-ah, come here!"She called for him and he wiped away the small watery beads before walking towards them, forcing his famous smile to appear on his lips as he came closer to the couple