The serpents lovers

Betty's POV

Jughead's darkness made me safe, he is just like me. We had agreed that on the day he became the king of the serpent.
I spent the most of my time with the serpents I was in ofc their queen, but They  treated me with respect for the fear of jughead.

I was no longer the perfect girl in the house next door, I was changed ... thanks to Jughead. We embraced the darkness together and meant that I became a new person. My wardrobe was now completely changed, now it was largely black and all my clothes were the way my mother would call it "slutty", but I liked and that was all that was counted (and Kughead appreciated they dared their clothes too).

Summer is over tomorrow, it's the last night before school, I'll continue to ride riding high while jughead continues on the south side high. It does not matter that we go to different schools we can still see for the rest of the day and night. But imrgon, I have to meet Veronika, Kevin and Archie.
But I do not want to think more of them I just want to focus on me and my Juggie.

We would like to go to the withe and worm to spend the last summer night and I would also work for a shift during the evening;)
(P.S She working as a stripper on the bar and jughead are cinda cool with it)

I went to my closet to change...