Tsukauchi looked at the blonde hero, with amusement in his eyes. He has never seen him like that. So quiet, and so serious. The way he looked at you, made him realise, that he really did care for you. He hated himself right now. But he knew, that it was a right thing to do. For you and your future.

- I fucked up- his voice so quiet, that it actually scared him- I didn't even listen to her. I just made her come hear... like a complete idiot. With her past... With all this... She was fucking nine. What kind of monster you have to be to leave your own kid... on the streets... And now we are making her do a test to see if she can be a villain.

- Because of her past we need to check if there is even slight possibility...

- She hates me- his voice was trembling, and he put his head down. He didn't look like a pro-hero... not a famous Present Mic.

- I can't help you... I was never good with love...

- Love? No... I just like her as a friend... I- he stopped him, but didn't really know what to say- I just felt from the beginning that she needed a friend, so I tried my best to help her socialise, to help her become more open to the outside world... - the detective sighed loudly and patted him on the shoulder, and walked in to the room, showing him to sty here.

- We're let you go home, but would like you to come back in three days, when we will be bale to look through the test. I don't want to keep you here, as we don't really have a legal right to do it... - he looked at you when you nodded your head. You stood up and gave him the papers, and he gave you back all your documents. – please stay save, its already dark out there. If you want I can ask one of my friends to get you home...

- No please... I do not want to be an even more bother, than I already was. I can manage by myself- he nodded his head and smiled, opening the doors for you. You stopped for a second, when Mic blocked your way, but you just bowed apological and passed by him. You could feel his eyes on you.

You left the police station, and felt shivers going through the spine, when a cold wind went through your body. It stopped raining but it became really cold. And now, when you were finally away from all the people, you just started crying. The memories, the pain in the heart, all those feeling just rushing through your numb, dull body.

- Y/N!- you didn't stop, when you hear a familiar voice. You started walking faster, trying your best to ignore him.- Y/N !!!- you stopped and covered your ears, when the pain went into your head. Before you were able to react, you felt two strong hands holding your shoulders- I'm sorry, a bit too loud, heh?- he laughed nervously, trying to catch your eyes. You tried to avoid it at all cost.- I'll walk you home!- he said with a big smile on his eyes.

- Please... It's ok... I can walk myself... I don't want to bother you.- you shook his hands off, and started walking away. You felt as he started to walk behind you.

- Y/N please!- he blocked you once again, and you had the courage to look up at him- I am a hero... It is my job, to walk you home at such a late time...

- Don't bother, hero!- you hissed, which took him back a bit. – please, just leave me alone. You have done your job already. As a hero... I really want to be alone. I understand that I have made a mistake, so please forgive me, and leave me ALONE!- you shouted the last word, and started running to your house, feeling sick. You walked inside and threw up into the toilet, with tears running down you cheeks. You just wanted all of this to end. You made a mistake of opening to anyone... To make yourself feel a bit happy. It was a mistake. A mistake to get close to Present Mic... to Mia... You took your phone out and turned it off.

You got up and walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of vodka, that Mia has left after one of girls nights. You took a sip and felt like dying. It tasted awful but somehow made her feel better. You opened the laptop and put the music on and just started to cry, again and again, when you heard a knock at the door. You took another sip of the alcohol and went to open it, not even surprised to see HIM. He was looking at you with the pain in his eyes.

- Can I come in? Can we talk?- he frowned seeing a bottle of vodka in your hand, but said nothing. You just turned around and walked back into the couch. You didn't say anything, just changed the song and took another sip, this time, not even feeling the unpleasant harshness. He walked in and looked around the flat one more time, sitting beside you, looking you drinking one more time. He never seen you do it before, and from what he remember you hated drinking.- I'm sorry- he finally started- I should have talked to you before I let you to the police station... I should have done something more...

- Why would you?- you chimed in, not cared if you were acting unpleasant.

- We're friends, right?

- FRIENDS?!- you laughed out loud- Is that what you thought of us? Why? I really don't understand! I am no one... I quirk less, useless girl. We just work together... You... Tell me Mic.. Did you just felt sorry for me? Is that why ...

- You're drunk- he stopped you, and tried to take the vodka away from you.

- I'm not a kid! Plus I am reminding you, that you are at MY house, so stop...

- Y/N- his voice was quiet, but stern, which made you shut up- I did what I had to do. I know you hate me, but ...

- Hate you?!- you looked at him sadly and put the alcohol away- I don't hate you... They only person I have ever hated was me. I hate myself so much... All my life all I did was make people sad, angry or disappointed at me. Just look at you- he noticed him pulsed- your eyes tell me more, than you think. This sad face... For a second I thought, that for once, I could be happy and make someone see me not from the perspective of the failure with villainous quirk.... But just me... But now, when you know all this, you send me to the police and...

- Y/N I...

- It's ok... Can we please forget about all those days, when you tried so hard to be nice to someone like me... I don't want to be a burden to someone like you. TO anyone. And please- you got up and started walking to your room- don't tell Mia anything. She doesn't need to know anything... SO please, Hizashi, leave me alone. As I always have!- and you closed the doors behind you, later on hearing how he left your house. You just snuggled into bed, and cried. You really were pathetic. As pathetic as your parents took you for.

DAMN I'm not sure, if I will ever be able to write a happy chapter here haha. I hope you enjoy it. I promise there will be more Mic next chapter, I promise you! Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think <3