seven

tw: mentions of rape
.

Frank was still ecstatic, even while he was in the car and on the way home. He really had a friend. A real one. Not just his siblings from his first home, or the kittens he was forced to house with when he was purchased, but someone who truly enjoyed his company, other than his master of course.

They hadn't even made it to his house yet but Frank already wanted to know when they could do it again.

"Have fun?" Dallon asked, breaking the silence. 

Frank's ears perked up at the sound of his voice and he looked over to Dallon. "Yes! So much fun." He said with a smile.

"I'm happy to hear that, because I had alot of fun with you too." Dallon said, keeping his eyes on the road, but his happiness shone through in his voice.
"You think you'd want to hang out with me again?"

Frank gasped a bit, barely being able to hold in the squeal in his throat. "Of course." Was all he said, but on the inside he was going mad.

"Great." Dallon said with a grin.

...

Dallon pulled into Gerard's driveway right behind one of Gerard's few cars parked outside the large garage. He got out and walked to Franks side and opened the door for him.

"Thank you." The kitten blushed shyly.

Dallon and Frank walked to the door, well Dallon walked and Frank had to be dragged along since he was distracted by a butterfly flying in the opposite direction. Dallon only had to knock once before Gerard opened the door with a warming smile directed at Frank. Frank giggled and leaped into his arms licking his face excitedly while Dallon stood awkwardly and wished that he was in the older man's position. Gerard quickly noticed Dallon's badly hidden jealousy and smirked to himself.

"Thank you so much for getting Frankie home safe. I assume you two had fun?" Gerard said shifting Frank to his hip.

"Oh yeah we had loads of fun didn't we, Frank?" Dallon said.

"Yeah! I wanna do it again." Frank said looking up to his master. "If that's okay with you."

Gerard smilled at how polite he was. He had slowly warmed up to the idea of Frank being so respectful to him, he was housing him for free afterall.

"Of course, kitten. If that's okay with Dallon." Gerard said, partly teasing since he knew that Dallon would gladly take Frank right back to his apartment if he let him.

"Oh definitely! Frank is loads of fun." He said with a smile.

Frank blushed at the complement and hid his face in Gerard's neck.

"Well I've got to go but, uh, see you later sir. Bye Frankie." Dallon said with a small wave.

The second he was off the door step Gerard shut the door and went inside, locking both the doors as he usualy does. The second they waked un Frank perked up sniffing. He was about to speak but didn't, out of habit he tapped Gerards shoulder to ask for permission instead.

"Hm?"

"What's that?" He askes referring to the smell of cooking food.

"Ah, I made spaghetti while you were gone. I'm not the best cook but I'm sure it's edible." Gerard said half joking. He had a chef, but he had them take of with psy for the weel Frankie was brought home. He just didn't want any strangers who weren't him or his closest friends around his neko.

"Smells good." Frank said quietly. He undid his arms From around Gerard's neck as he was sat down at the dinner table.

There was a plate, a cup, and some silverware sitting infront of him waiting to be filled while Gerard finished up the food. Frank felt uncomfortable just sitting at watching Gerard slave over a hot stove for him while he did nothing but wait. This was wrong.