Chapter 5 - Bullshit...

-... and after aaaaall you're my wonderwaaaalll- we sang together ending the song. It's incredible how much I love this place and I was really grateful we found these friendly twins to play with us.
-I got the impression we play this every year and if you force me to play this next year I'm gonna punch you Alex! - Emily warned me with laughter.
- But it's like a tradition to play it here- I responded.
- I'd say it's great to play it while it's easy and everyone knows it- added Bill.
-Exactly!- I agreed and he gave me a high five.
-Alright- said Tom with a knowing smile- so why don't we play this?
Then he played the familiar main riff of Seven Nation Army. Literally we hear it like hundred times when we're on the camp every year. I'm not joking.
- Oh no! Stop it right now!- shouted Emily and failed to take his guitar as he moved away.
- I'm gonna fight them all- Bill started silently.
-No! I'm gonna throw up unless you stop! - she laughed and tried to stop Tom from playing once again.
She looked at me begging for help but instead I stuck my tongue out and started singing with Bill who was now dying of laugher. Suddenly we heard a voice behind the shelter.
- I'm sorry to interrupt you but do you have a special privilege?
We stopped laughing and looked at the teacher. It must have been already some time after the quiet hours.
- Oh Alex, you're here - Mrs Adams noticed me - Instead of taking care of the freshmen you stay up late with them?
- I do take care- I responded and tried to be funny - They were so lonely we invited these shy human beings to play with...
-You got 3 minutes to go to your rooms- she jumped in shaking her head. We all reluctantly got up and head for the house. As a true gentleman (xD) Tom let me and Emily through in the hall. Kevin said 'see you' silently and went to his room. Em opened our door and disappered in our room. I was about to do the same but instead I hesitated and turned around. Tom went round me with a friendly smile and headed for their room. Bill, who was behind him, stoped and looked at me with a shy smile.
-Do you plan on going there tomorrow? - he asked.
-Of course! We usually meet there around 9. Are you willing to join us?
-Totally! - he answered without hesitation and looked at me. I was about to wish him a good night but I couldn't say a word. I looked at his eyes that were literally piecing me right now. The brown colour seemed to be brighter in this light. Or maybe I got used to them in the twilight in the shelter when I was secretly watching his every move. I have no idea what's going on with me....Suddently I realised I'm staring at a real human not a perfect monument. I felt I'm blushing so I just broke the silence saying 'goodnight' in a fluster and entered our room. I closed the door behind me wondering if he's still there. 'You should have said something more you dumbass' I thought and sighed. I managed to come away from the door and lay down on my bed. Emily was talking with our roommates Vanessa and Mary but I didn't pay attention at all. I was thinking about the next day feeling I'm getting more and more nervous. I closed my eyes trying not to think about him. However, it seemed impossible. Suddenly I heard laughs and my name in girls' conversation.
-What? - I chimed in lifting my head.
-Oh nothing sweetheart you can get back into dreaming about him- Emily winked at me at which they laughed.
- What do you mean?- I replied with the most innocent voice I could act.
They laughed again but Vanessa toom pity on me.
- 'Bout your new crush- she winked.
-Oh cmon he's not my crush!
-You see? - Emily chimed in- She had no doubt who we are talking about- she said and I felt my cheeks getting red. I turned my face when Emily sat on my bed and hugged me.
-Allyyy- she said lengthening the vowel- No offence but the two lost emo souls are simply meant to be together.
-Bullshit... - I muttered trying to believe it.