We are meeting at this small pizza place near our house. We were just outside and I got a text from V saying she was already in there. As soon as I stepped in, I smelled another lycan. My vision started to turn red and a low growl left my throat.

Jay grabbed my arm "what happened Amore". When I turned towards him his eyes widened "your eyes, they're red", "I smell another lycan" I said in a low tone. He pulled me to his chest and whispered in my ear "there are a lot of people around, you need to control yourself".

"I'll burn them alive if anybody's here to harm you" I growled. His grip tightened on me; I took in deep breaths. His scent and his touched helped me calm down. "We need to get V and get out of here, stay close to me please" I said to him and stepped back.

My phone was ready to call backup but I knew whoever it was would never attack us in front of humans. I looked around to see who it was. At the very end of the place, my eyes fell on a guy sitting next to V. Rage and fear was forming inside me, only two humans I care so much about are here.

I walked slowly towards them; my eyes trained on this guy. A very low growl left my throat which only he could hear being a lycan and Jay because he was so close to me. The moment his eyes met mine panic flashed in them. There was no fear of me in his eyes, yet.

V also saw me coming and shouted excitedly "Enna, you're here". I shifted my eyes to her and smiled, it was so difficult for me to not attack this guy. She stood up and hugged me really tight, "I'm so mad at you Enna, I tried to get in touch with you so many times" she stepped back and pouted at me.

"I'm sorry V, everything happened so soon I couldn't inform you about anything" I said smiling softly at her. "Fine, I forgive you" she rolled her eyes. "You won't introduce me to your friend V" I said and looked at the guy. He was standing now with his eyes looking at the floor.

I smirked; he is smart enough to not look me in the eyes. "Oh yeah, meet Daniel, and this is Sienna and Jayson" she said introducing us, she had a slight blush and a glow on her face. Goddess just don't tell me she fell for his charms.

He nodded slightly at me and Jay. We sat down, Jay pulled me closer to him, his one hand was on my thigh and other on back making circles with his thumb. If it were not for him, I would have probably killed this guy by now.

"So, Daniel, how come I've not seen you around before" I asked him. Daniel was a handsome guy with blue eyes and blond hair and tattoos on his arms giving him a raw look, no wonder V was looking at him like a love sick puppy, I just hope she doesn't get too attached to him.

He cleared his throat, "I'm not a very social person, I like to keep my distance from people". "But still, I should have at least seen you around" I said, I know he understands exactly what I mean. V spoke "don't even ask Enna, we bumped into each other so many times and it took him weeks to finally come and talk to me".

How long has this guy been keeping eyes on us. I was really angry and I am sure he would be able to feel the rage radiating off me. V looked at me smirked, gesturing to the closeness between me and Jay. I smiled at her and mouthed "later" and she nodded.

We placed our orders and food arrived but I was in no mood to eat. V seemed not at all affected by this thick tension on our table and kept on talking about things, which I was glad for. It felt like ages when we were finally done and were ready to leave.

When we were out, Daniel said "I parked the car at the back, I'll just go and get it". "I think I'll accompany you and have a little best friend private talk with you, Jay please keep V company here" I added. V laughed "don't kill him Enna". Jay pulled me close and whispered "seriously, don't", I gave them a tight-lipped smile.

The moment we were out of their sight, Daniel stopped and regarded me "her royal highness, Princess of" I pinned him to the wall and held his throat. "Drop the charade and tell me why are you here" I hissed. "I don't mean any harm to you or your family" he said. "Then why were we not aware of your presence for so long" I said and tightened my grip on his throat.

"What the hell are you doing with V, who sent you" I said. "Nobody sent me here" he said, now struggling for his breath but he did not make any effort to fight me back. "Then why are you here, why are you with a human" I growled.

He did not say anything which made me more furious. "Answer me right now, why are you here" I growled. "I'm here for my mate" he said, his face almost red with the lack of oxygen. "You're lying" I punched him hard in his gut. "I'm not, Violette is my mate" he said in a slightly raised voice.

I stepped back, this can't be true, he's lying. "I'm not lying Princess, she's my mate. I couldn't approach her for a long time because I know that no other lycan is allowed in the city where royals are staying. But you and your family were not around her for quite some time now, so I finally decided to claim what's mine" he said.

"Listen Sienna", I glared at him "did I allow you to call me by my name". He cleared his throat "apologies princess, all I want to say is that trust me, I'm not here to do you any harm I'm just here to make my mate mine".

"I'll be the one to decide that" I said and walked away. I saw V and Jay were talking, when they saw me coming, I smiled at them. Daniel was also there in a moment. I hugged V "we need to have some alone girls time, come to my place". She smiled brightly "I agree, I'll tell you when I can". We said good bye and she left with him.

......................................