Nanami Becomes A Full-Pledge Land Deity

Start from the beginning

"Oh, wait! Nanami? WAHH! She's not here anymore!" Panicking, I looked around and saw her running at a distance while carrying an old lady on her back.

....old lady....

.....

My goodness!!  It's a witch! She's carrying a witch!

"ONIKIRI!! KOTETSU!! HELP!!! NANAMI IS IN TROUBLE!!!" I called the two spirits' attentions as I run to follow her. They hurriedly flew and kicked the old hag out of her back before the hag managed to stab her...

"Nanami-sama, are you alright?" I heard the two checked on her before I managed to reach them. "Yes, thank you", she quickly replied and hurriedly stood up with the help of either Onikiri or Kotetsu or both, since I can't still see them except in their will-o-wisps form.

"I'm glad you're okay Nanami", I called back their attention while pointing at something behind them. "..but the demon hag is coming back HERE!"

"RUUUUNNNNN!!!!"
╭╲(ఠ益ఠ)/ 。。🔥🔥 ─=Σ( つ><)つミヽ(。><)ノ
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
Witch Will-o-wisps Nanami Mikoto

"I won't let you escape! Let me eat you! A land deity will worth a thousand more years of life! Plus another bonus if I also ate the little girl!", the witch shouted while trying to catch us.

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!", I cried while we ran as fast as we can. "DODGE!!" I pushed Nanami and the shrine spirits out of the range of the made of the demon hag's hair strings.

"WAHHH!" Nanami shouted in surprise as we dived into the ground. "Sorry!", I apologized fast as I hurriedly stood up and pull Nanami back on her feet. "Come on, we need to escape!"

"Oh, no! She got Kotetsu!", she worriedly exclaimed as she wants to look back.

"Don't worry, he'll call for Tomoe-dono", Onikiri assured us.

"Then, when he comes, you should form a contract with him", I added.

"NO WAY IN HELL! Whose side are you anyway, Mikoto?" She flatly refused.

"Then, please take this!" Onikiri handed her three pieces of warding talismans. "It's another one of your powers as a Land deity. If you write something, the word takes form, becoming what you wrote"

"Oh! Good, that's helpful", I commented. "Quick, Nanami, do something! But the charm can't be more powerful than you!"

"Really?" Then Nanami started writing something and stuck it into Onikiri. "Turn into a giant guardian deity!"

"Of course It won't work! (//>_<)// ", I blurted.

"Uhhm, Nanami-sama,", the shrine spirit explained. "You don't have that much of spiritual powers"

"WAHH!!", she almost tripped. "You should have said it in the first place!" she yelled.

"How about a bunshin no jutsu(5) strategy", I suggested and they both looked at me with full confusion. "What's that?"

"Just follow my lead", I told them and just after we finished setting up the trap, the hag stretched again her strings to catch one of us.

"Ittedakimasu(6)!" The demon hag gleefully jumped at her catch but unfortunately, it was just a log with Nanami's name.

In an instant, the witch fell for the trap. If weren't for the fact that we're escaping, I would have already jumped in joy right now.

"I only have one talisman left", Nanami reminded us.