17.7

youtube | emily york

"so right now im walking to the police station." emily spoke while holding her phone down, having her face in focus.

"david and everyone else is supposed to meet me there." she said out of breath.

"so if you guys don't know what's happening..." she spoke looking where she was going. "a couple nights ago heath and i got into a fight. the next day, we broke up." she spoke looking down to her phone.

"he told me that he was leaving my stuff outside on the porch but when i got there, the door was wide open. his car was there and the keys. everything in the house was untouched. but he's phone was missing." she spoke looking back up to the street, turning a corner.

"so it's been 2 days now and nothing. all of us tried calling me but nothing." she spoke before she stopped walking and looking around like she was lost.

"so the best thing we could do is file for missing person." she spoke walking again.

"and don't be like, 'ohh you could track his phone.' ummm we can't. heath turned off his gps the second he got his phone cause he's paranoid." she spoke stopping in front of a building.

"okay ill update you guys later."she spoke before ending the video.

——————————
a/n: this was quickly written in my study hall on the first day of school so don't come for me about spelling and grammar.