4.1

youtube | clevver news

"are emily york and jack gilinsky actually dating or it just for views?" a video of emily and jack kissing, played on the screen before 'news feed by clevver' popped up on screen.

"we all are in love with the new couple that formed about a month ago between the upcoming singer emily york and the second part of jack and jack, jack gilinsky." a woman walked on screen with her handle below her, '@drew_dorsey'.

"the two are in love! but is that the truth? many fans have believed that jack and emily aren't even an actual couple, just doing it for the views. one fan on twitter said, quote "only one over here thinking that jack and emily hate each other..." with pictures of them walking the street, looking not too happy with each other. maybe this is just because the two got into a fight before, we don't know."

"as many fans know, emily hangs out with a group of youtubes that call themselves, the vlog squad. in the vlog squad, there is one boy that many fans believe emily is actually dating instead of jack. heath hussar. emily has said that the two are best friends but many fans say the two are more than friends. one fan on twitter posted screenshots from a youtube video, posted by david dobrik on his second channel. the screenshot shows, emily wrapping her arms around heath's neck."

"zane hijazi, heath's best friend, posted a video on snapchat of him promoting his merch. in the video you see zane, emily, and heath walking the streets of la while heath and emily hold hand behind zane. when they notice, zane is filming, the two quickly take their hands back to themselves. after fan's started talking about the video on twitter, zane deleted the post 10 minutes after he posted it."

"so what do you think? are jack and emily an actual couple, or are they'll just dating for the views? many fans are unsure what side they are on, so leave what you guys think below in the comments. are you on side jacky or hily? i'm your host drew dorsey, and thanks so much for watching clevver news."