10.9

youtube | heath hussar

"are you dating someone?" elton asked sitting criss-cross applesauce while heath laid on his stomach to the camera, holding his head up with his heads.

"yes." he responded answering the question but dragging the word out.

"what's her name?" elton asked reading the questions on his phone.

"em......nope." heath started but decided not to say the girl's name having elton laugh to himself.

;;::

"emily or zane?" elton asked being the same position as before.

"umm...emily.......wait, no zane." heath spoke dragging his sentence out before decided on zane because of emily's management not liking the idea of emily and heath.

;;::

"how long have you had your girlfriend and where did you meet her?" elton spoke

"umm. ummm. i don't know." heath spoke blanking out, worrying about the time limit he had on each question. "she's gonna fucking kill me." he spoke, turning his head around to elton who was shaking his head at heath's statement.

"3...2..." elton started counting down.

"ummm 7 months ago." he spoke quickly regretting his answer knowing that his girlfriend would kill him.

;;::

"is the house you just bought for you by yourself or?" elton asked again having heath look around waiting for the rest of question.

"or?" heath asked having an oar on screen.

"yeah, they're asking like..." he started before heath finally got it.

"ohh it's for me and my girlfriend." he smiled before going on. "and if we break up. then myself." heath added trying to make a joke out of it.