Tai Chi Chuan 'The book of Essence'

TAI CHI SCHOOL UITHUIZEN

太 極 拳 氣 功

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:

http://www.facebook.com/tai.chi.uithuizen

Preface

This book is the handbook of Tai Chi Chuan, Tai Chi and Qi Tao Qong school Uithuizen in the province of Groningen the Netherlands. The school was founded in 2008 by Tai Chi Chuan teacher Yvonne Huizinga. So the school has existed for more than 10 years, the staff thought it was time to bring this wonderful free handbook out to the public. This book provides basic information about Tai Chi Tao and Qi Qong, Tai Chi Chuan and also about the terms "meditation" and "mindfulness".

Many people exercise in a gym or fitness center and for such training is Tai Chi Tao and Chi Kung a good addition. Tai Chi Chuan is often seen as "meditation in motion" and is giving an optimal opportunity to come to your inner-self. It enriches the mind and body and provides the means to build strength, vitality and energy for a wonderful life.

Index

What is Tai Chi Tao & Qi Qong page 4

The founder, sifu Jan Kraak page 4

Different forms of Tai Chi Tao & Qi Qong page 5

Why Tai Chi Tao & Qi Qong page 6

What is Tai Chi Chuan page 7

What is Chi Kung Page 8

Tai Chi Tao and the five elements theory Page 9

The difference between Tai Chi Tao and Tai Chi Chuan page 10

Meditation & Mindfulness Page 11

Simplicity is the Key Page 12

Keep the body in motion Page 12

Tai Chi and self-defense Page 13

Interaction between Heaven, Earth, Person Page 14

Connection with Nature Page 14

How often do you exercise? Page 15

Tai Chi and Yoga Page 16

Chinese Medical Massage Page 17

Have an open vision Page 18

Tai Chi & Chi Kung Uithuizen Page 19

About teacher Yvonne Huizinga Page 19

Epilogue page 20

Sources Page 21

Attachments and Extra ' s Page 22

What is Tai Chi Tao and Qi Gong

Tai Chi Chuan, Tai Chi Tao and Qi Gong are forms of exercise for health and generating energy for all people no matter the age.

In China, Tai Chi and Chi Kung are the two main traditions that deal with health exercises, breathing exercises and energy. Thus Tai Chi Tao and Chi Kung has a positive effect on your health, stress, vitality and helps some people to get rid of pain. Tai Chi Tao is also made up of the 5 elements: earth, water, fire, wood, metal.

The 5 elements stand for energy and are connected to various organs

The Chinese often say that Tai Chi gives a human: "the flexibility of a child, the health of a lumberjack, and the mind of a wise person".

Tai Chi Tao has many practice opportunities and therefore adapts to the individual. You can indicate your health problems on which different exercises can be done and adapted to positively influence the energy to support the healing. This pleasant aspect of Tai Chi Tao and Qi Gong makes it really an accessible way for young and old.