35

"It's been a long time, right?" The person in front of me asked.

"Wha-" I began completely shook.

"Don't be so shook Baby. I told you I'll come back after eventually 2 years?" He said and smiled at me.

"Leave me alone. I still don't like you." I wanted to close the door but he put his feet in between.

"That's not how it goes baby." He said and opened the door.

"Listen, I don't want anything from you, please just leave." I told him.

"Listen, I saw all your insta posts, what was that between Ten and you?" He asked me.

"There was nothing. I already deleted it." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I heard Hyunjin's coming back. Wasn't it today?" He looked at me.

"I don't care." I said and sighed.

"I know you do. What a pity actually. You two were kinda cute." He said and laughed.

"Why are you laughing like that?" I asked him.

"I'm just kidding, I don't want anything from you. Just joking around." He said and started to laugh louder.

"Are you kidding me?!" I nearly yelled at him.

"Nah, anyways, can I sleep here for today? My brother dropped me out because of his girlfriend." He sighed.

"There's the couch." I pointed to the right.

"You won't let me sleep in your bed?" He pouted.

"Of course not?" I laughed.

"Then atleast let me sleep in yours room Couch." He said and smiled.

"Do whatever you want I'm tired." I said and went back to my bed.

319 likesxuxisushi ✌🏻 - 📸@/moonchaechaeload more commentstennet10 so disgusting ewhyeejooi damn

319 likes
xuxisushi ✌🏻 - 📸@/moonchaechae
load more comments
tennet10 so disgusting ew
hyeejooi damn

---------------------

A new character cuz why not?

Vote&Comment