21

"Do you wanna go in there?" I asked Ten next to me.

We entered the shop and looked around.

"Are you sure you want to go there? I mean, it's not like it was one year ago." I told him.

"I have to. We haven't seen each other for a year. Wouldn't you go too?" He asked me.

I silently nodded and saw Hyunjin with his girlfriend.

"I think we should leave Ten." I said and took his Hand.

"Why? This shop is really nice, don't you think?" He asked me.

"I do, i-it's just, I'm not feeling very well!" I said and awkwardly laughed.

"Or is it because Hyunjin's here?" He asked and tried to cover me.

"Maybe.." I sighed.

"Just ignore him. You said you don't like him. Where's the problem?" Ten asked me.

"It's just that I don't want to see him, Okay?" I asked him and went over to some clothes.
As I turned around I bumped into someone.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!" I said and bowed.

"Aren't you Chaesol?" The girl in front of me asked.

I nodded and looked weird at her.

"I'm Hyejoo! We went to school together!" She said and smiled at me.

"Did you find anything Hyejoo?" Hyunjin came towards us.

"Not yet, but I met a old friend of mine!" She said and pointed at me.

"Ah..." He said and put his Hand around her waist.

"How have you been Chaesol? We haven't seen each other in a long time!" She said and laughed a little.

"I'm good. How about you? And I see you got yourself a boyfriend?" I faked a smile.

She nodded and looked at Hyunjin with a smile.

"Did you already pick something?" Ten came from the side and looked at me.

"You have a boyfriend as well?" She asked with big eyes.

"No." I said.

"Yes." Ten said.

"Huh?" She looked at the both of us.

"Well, we are something like that." Ten said and hugged me from the side and smiled down at me.

"Can I have your Number Chaesol? So that we can meet and catch up on things?" She asked me then.

153 likeshyeejooi had a nice day❤️ Even met my old friend @/moonchaechae✨load more commentsmoonchaechae 🦊hw

153 likes
hyeejooi had a nice day❤️ Even met my old friend @/moonchaechae
load more comments
moonchaechae 🦊
hw.hj.n My beautiful girlfriend❤️

---------------------

Next Chapter → 6 Votes.

Vote and Comment!