٥

felix felt as if he's been running for a whole week. he inhaled sharply, feeling daggers in his chest. he wanted to stop running, but he wasn't going to risk getting caught by woojin.

"watch out!" an orange haired boy yelled just before colliding with felix's weak body. his skateboard flew to the sky and landed on the pavement while their bodies rest on the road.

"ugh, what the hell!" he yelled out, frustrated. the boy got up and picked up his skateboard, checking if it had any scratches.

"i'm so sorry! are you okay?" felix walked over slowly, afraid he'd get hit in the face with the skateboard.

"thank god it didn't break," the boy sighed and turned to felix with an unreasonable expression. "watch where you're going, shortie."

"excuse me? you're shorter than me, dip shit!"

"oh, won't you shut u-"

sirens. the boy didn't even finish his sentence before he started running for his life. felix ran too, not really sure why, he just felt that it's what he should be doing.

"why are we running?"

"why are you running?"

they ran into the woods and their legs gave up, leaving them both sitting in mud as they catch their breaths.

"okay, who the hell are you and why in god's name did you follow me here?"

"lee felix, you?" he stretched his hand out for a handshake but the boy slapped it away.

"i'm jisung." he rolled his eyes, "you didn't answer my question."

felix remind silent and got up, reaching his hand out once more.

"it doesn't really matter now. we're stuck here together so why don't you cooperate a little until we get ourselves out of here?"

"and why should i do that?" he scoffed, yet allowed felix to pull him up.

"do you really want to stay here alone?"

jisung stared at the dark sky clouded by towering trees and  slowly shook his head.

"good. nice to meet you, partner."

"i'm not your partner."

"whatever, minion."

"you're short, too!"

-

Q: which track are you most excited for from the new album?

A: get cool and mixtape #3. for you is one of my favourite 3racha songs and i can't wait to hear the ot9 version!

sorry for not updating in a long while, i'm very busy atm but i just so happened to have half of this draft saved. i didn't proofread this so sorry for any mistakes!!

have a wonderful day <3