٤

felix woke up with a throbbing pain in his head. he groaned, rubbing his temple. chan came back and left him new clothes to change into and some snacks that rested on the chair by the bed.

"what happened...?" he looked around the room before realizing where he was. the incident was still fresh in his mind, it just took him a second to remember why he was here.

he called for his brother but no one was there to answer. the birds that chirped by the open window were his only company in the cold, white room.

the door creaked open and he expected chan, but his face fell when he saw the dirty blond hair and awkward smile, "felix, you're awake!" woojin walked over and sat on his bed.

"where's channie?"

he bit his lips and hesitated before answering, "he went to uh, do some business."

"business? what kind of—"

"anyway!" he cut him off, his eyes shaking, "you need to change, we're leaving."

"but my head still hurts."

"do you want to stay here?"

he thought about it and no, he doesn't want to stay in a dull hospital room with no one to talk to but the birds. however, woojin was acting very strange. something was off but felix was too tired to question it so he shook his head.

"change your clothes and put this on," he handed him a bucket hat, "we don't want the nurses rushing after us." he laughed, but felix didn't find it funny. after a moment of awkward silence woojin left and felix let out a sigh.

"fuck this," he threw the hat away and changed into his clothes. he knew he couldn't trust woojin, especially after everything he's done. he remembers it as if it happened yesterday. he knew the kind assistant wasn't that innocent as he appeared to be.

"well, here goes nothing..."

woojin knocked twice before opening the door to an empty room. the window was wide open, and the wind blew gently on the curtains.

"shit."

🖇

3:38 a.m;

sorry this is kinda rushed skskjsk

Q: favorite 3racha song?
A: i see, hoodie season and for you. (but all of them are good)

changbin is THE visual don't @ me >:(