She needed another drink.

Getting up from the floor in her living room, which she found more comfortable than the couch, Serena walked towards her kitchen. The sun poured through the closed curtains, giving her enough light to see her pouring red wine for herself.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Serena, I know you're in there. Just talk to me,” Mika’s voice was heard.

“Come on darling. I ain't got all day. Open the door,” Luca’s voice followed straight after.

“No!” Serena shouted.

She had a little too much to drink but she wasn't going to tell anyone.

“Do you want me to break it? Would you like to explain to people why you made an easy access for fuckers to comes into your apartment?” Luca asked her, as the door handle jiggled.

“Oh,” Serena muttered.

She didn't want to wake up to Carlo eating her pussy out one day just because there was no door and he came straight in.

She quickly ran to the door and opened it.

“Woah!” Both of the boys exclaimed and quickly covered their eyes, cursing to themselves.

Serena frowned.

“What's wrong?” She asked, confusion running circles in her mind.

“What's wrong, is that you're naked, Serena. Go put some clothes on,” Mika explained.

Serena looked down to see herself in her bra and panties.

She looked up, back at the two boys dressed in black suits. 

She never had a threesome and she did need a dick. What if two dicks were better than that magically dick? 

“Do you not like what you see? You can take a peak. I won't tell anyone,” Serena seductive voice filled the air, as she placed an arm on the door, and leaned against it, her hip a little out.

They still had their eyes covered.

“Trust me, Serena. I loved what I saw, but you're not mine to see. So just get dressed, and we'll wait here for you, okay?” Luca sighed, hoping she'll understand.

“You can wait inside,” Serena turned around and walked back inside.

She needed that magical dick one last time to get it out of her system completely.

She walked to her room, but decided that she still had to try and get two dicks instead of the magical one.

She unclasped her bra from behind and let it drop on her bed, as she took her black panties off, leaving her completely naked in her room, with the door wide open. 

She listened as Luca and Mika sat down on her couch, with their backs turned to her.

“Hey boys,” She called out, and walked out of her room.

“For a woman, you got changed rea- shit,” Mika quickly covered his eyes as he had turned around to see Serena.

She was completely in her birthday suit and he could feel the confidence surrounding her. She had no care in the world.

Serena walked up to them both as Luca covered his eyes too before he could see. She stood in front of them, and leaned down, placing a hand on both of their thighs, trailing a finger higher, slowly.

“I think we should have fun,” Serena whispered to them seductively.

Luca quickly stood up, pushing her hand away from his leg, his eyes still covered.