chapter 1

harry
"Ugh, finally! we're home!" Louis says as he plops down on the couch, me copying his actions.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around his waist to pull him closer, planting a kiss on his temple. "So, now what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"Watch a movie and order take out?" He questions.

I smile down at him, "Okay, I'll go order us some Chinese while you pick out a movie." I say as I start to get up.

"Wait!" He suddenly yells.

I turn around fast, a confused look on my face.

"yes?"

"You forgot to give me a kiss," he pouts his lips and mine tug into a smile.

"I'll just be in the kitchen, love."

"So? You never know what can happen between now and when you come back." He crosses his arms.

I roll my eyes, my smile still on my face. God, I love him. I lean down to kiss my blue eyed love. When I pull back, he has a huge smile on his face and he gets up and goes to look through the movies. I lightly chuckle and shake my head as I turn around and head to the kitchen.
~~~~~
After I ordered our dinner, I walk back into our big living room and see Lou putting in a DVD.

"What are we watching, babe?" I ask.

"Pirates of the Caribbean," he states.

"Which one?"

"The first, I think," he says, looking at the DVD case.

I smile in adoration at him when the doorbell rings. I get up from my sitting position on the couch and head over to the door with my wallet in hand.I pay for our food and say a quick 'thank you' to the man and shut the door, bringing our dinner to the coffee table.

"Mm, smells delicious," Louis says as he scoots closer to the bag.

"Nuh-uh," I slide the food further away from him "No food until you go get some blankets for us." I state.

"But Harry," he wines.

"No buts," I say and he gives me his 'pouty' face.

"Meany," he says as he gets up and heads towards the hall closet to get the desired items. I start to open our boxes of food and set it out on the table so we don't have to do so later and it has time to cool down.

When Louis comes back, he is holding 2 pillows and a big blanket for us to share and I have our food mostly set out. After we get settled, I hit play and the movie begins
~~~~~
Halfway through the movie, I hear soft snores and I look down to see Louis fast asleep. I smile lightly as I watch him sleep. I trace over his features with my finger and then kiss his forehead. I turn off the movie and carry him bridal style to our bedroom upstairs.

Once I get him settled in bed, I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and go pee. Once done, I climb back into bed and just admire him. He's so beautiful. I don't know why he ever chose me, but it doesn't matter because he did. He chose me and I chose him. I have to keep reminding myself of that and I constantly have to tell myself it's true and not just a prank. Louis helps whenever I need it. He's honestly such an amazing person and I'm so lucky to be with him. I'm thinking of all these things as I snuggle up to my Lou and soon find myself falling asleep to the sound of his breath and the pumping of his heart under my hand.