Chapter 1:Moving In

YOUR POV:
I pull into the driveway of my new home and have a nice long sigh of joy to get out of a tiny apartment and into my own home. I look up at the house, a nice two story with plenty of room for all my junk. It may be big for a singular person, but it'll be a nice fresh start. I grab a box from the trunk, I don't have much for now, but the movers should be here within the next week. I walk inside, admiring my spacious new home. I've worked so hard to get here.  

"It's amazing!", I walk upstairs into my master bedroom, "All this and I don't have to share it!", I shout as my words get blocked by my soundproof walls and door. I set my stuff down and walk downstairs to grab more.

Time Skip

I bring the rest of my stuff in, already thinking about how I'd decorate the place, I start to unpack. Putting away what little of my wardrobe and things I had. It was just some necessary stuff I know I couldn't go too long without, after all, I had more of a plan to explore the area rather than stay inside all day. I started looking over the house, planning where my stuff would go and what purposes I'd give each room to bring it to life. I finally sit down on the couch, my game station hooked up, and ready to play video games when suddenly, there was a knock at my door. 

TORDS POV:
We just got back from grocery shopping when I had noticed there was a car parked outside the house next door. No one had lived there for a while so the idea of a new neighbor raised a brow of curiosity. 

"What are you looking at, commie?", Tom asked, annoyed as usual before noticing that there was a car next door and looking as curious as me.

"A new neighbor?", Edd asked, "Could be cool to meet them later.", his comment runs straight to my head as everyone else continues into the house.

"I hope they're nice!", Matt adds on. We get everything inside and get things put away, while Matt continues rambling about meeting the new neighbor. "What if we brought them a home warming gift? I wonder where they've been before, if they have any cool stories. What if they're a pirate, or what about a ninja? Ninja neighbors. What if it's someone famous! Maybe A beauty guru! They'll want to take me under their wing and-", He continues on, but I tone him out his eccentric ideas.

"What if we invite them for dinner?", Edd chimes in, "We don't know anything about them, we don't even know who it is, but it'll be a good chance to get to know them.", He says, putting the last case of cola into the fridge. We can head over now to meet them. I watch as Tom rolls his eyes. 

"Do we really have to? I mean, there's an odd chance that they probably suck.", He doesn't sound like he's complaining, more of concerned of bringing someone he's deem as lame into the house and making them feel welcomed.

"Chin up, I'm sure they're fine.", I add, "They can't be worse than you.", I smirk as his eyes narrow at me. 

"Hey, quit that, we need a positive first impression. Now you two need to be nicer.", Edd snaps. "Get your acts together cause we're going over to meet them. We'll get the idea of what kind of person they are and we'll invite them over weather they seem cool or not.", he planned walking towards the door. 

"Alright then, seems fair", The Jehovah's witness agrees as we follow Edd out the door. We walk around the fence and to the front door. Edd knocks and the new neighbor answers the door. She answers the door. 

YOUR POV:
I open the door and there stand four guys. I really should have used the peephole. They all wear different colored hoodies, green, purple, red, the one in the blue looks vaguely familiar, I've seen those void of eyes before. "Can I help you gents?", I ask, confused of why there's strangers at my door. 

I hope they're not sales men for a pyramid scheme... or home invaders

"Hi, we live next door and we just wanted to come over to welcome you into the neighborhood!", the one in the green explains as my chest feels lighter. "I'm Edd", he extends his hand for me to shake.