Chapter 13

I laid with my head on Jesus's chest as he told me stories about him and Mariana growing up. I giggled and sat up a bit to rest my chin on him.

"You're a really good brother to Mariana." I smiled and pressed a kiss to his chest.

He smiled.

"Jesus get in here please!" Lena yelled from her room.

Me and Jesus look at each other in question. He sat up and pulled on a blue tank top. I followed him as he made his way into his mom room.

"-he's a sex offender." Mariana spoke to her parents as Jesus and I entered.

I knew exactly what she was telling them. Jesus clenched his jaw as he realized.

"Skylynn could you please excuse us. I need to speak to these two privately." Steph asked politely making my nod and glance at Jesus as he took a seat next to Mariana.

"Jesus i'll be in be in bed waiting." I smiled slightly and made my way back into Jesus's room.

///

I leaned against Jesus's locker as he kissed me gently. His hands are placed on the side of my neck, trying to deepen the kiss which I didn't refuse.

"Hey man."

Jesus and I pulled away and saw it was Nick.

"And short stuff." He added as he looked over at me.

I rolled my eyes and picked my backpack off the ground next to me.

"I'm gonna head to art. I'll see you soon." I smiled at Jesus and kissed his cheek before walking away to class.

I sat my bag on the table and took out my sketch book. As I sat my bag on the ground I could see Jesus and Nick finishing up their conversation.

He came and sat next to me wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his side.

"What'd Nick want?" I asked him.

"He told me he was taking Mariana out on a date tonight and he needed advice."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Heck no."

"What advice did you give him?"

"I had a plan of a double date with him but to bother Mariana sense she broke our no dating best friends then I'm gonna take Lexi out." He laughed just thinking about getting his sister back.

I forced a laugh and moved away from him to work on my sketchbook. I ignored Jesus's stares.

"Nothing is gonna happen it's not a real date it's just a joke." He promised.

"Doesn't matter Jesus. She is your ex and you're taking her on a date." I scoffed

///
I walked out of the bathroom wringing out my wet hair. I'm dressed in Jesus's t-shirt and a pair of my panties. I watched as he got himself ready. I threw my towel in the hamper and climbed into his bed.

"Are you sure you really want me here?" I asked in a sigh.

"You're my girlfriend of course I want you here."

"It's just- I think when you still were at flitwood we were better together because there was no distractions." I shrugged playing with the hem of my shirt.

"What distractions are there here?"

"Exes you still have feelings for Jesus." I cried.

"Lynn you are the only girl I want to be with. I'll be back before you know it and I promise nothing will happen between me and Lexi. She's the past. You're my future." He spoke sitting next to me.

I straddled his lap and pressed kisses to his neck, leaving a couple love bites.

"There now she'll know you're mine." I smirked leaning back to get a good look at them.

"I've gotta go princess. I'll be home before 9:30 so we can cuddle when I get back okay?" He smiled giving me a kiss before moving me back to where I was and walking out of the room.

I sighed and pulled the duvet over my body as I laid my head on Jesus's pillow.

///

I woke up the next morning with Jesus behind me and his phone buzzing. I squinted my eyes and opened the message.

Lexi
I had fun last night thank you for taking me out ;)

I groaned and smacked Jesus's chest.

"Your girlfriend is texting you." I yawned and sat up.

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

I tossed him is phone and got out of bed. I walked out to use the bathroom and came back.

"Have a fun time last night?" I asked him as I pulled off my shirt.

He opened his arms. I crawled on the bed and into his chest. I sighed and rested my chin on his chest as i look at him.

"Lexi kissed me last night." He blurted making me freeze.

"I didn't kiss her back, I promise."

I sat up and grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before putting them on.

"Babe c'mon. I didn't initiate that we should kiss or anything."

"No Jesus but you promised me nothing would happen!" I laughed hysterically and ran my fingers through my hair.

He sat quietly.

"I'm sorry. I really am. She knows now that I am committed to you and only you."

I nodded and sighed.