👫 Tum Mai Aur Nakki Lake..🌅

Soo.. Hey every one welcome to my book.. As you all know it is rewriting of the Mt. Abu trip.. Hope you'll like my idea and love the story..

Enjoy Reading..👍

Finally shanti teacher came.. And asked all the students to hurry as the bus for nakki lake was ready.. And they needed to leave.. All the students hurriedly and excitedly finished their food and went away..

They had just reached Nakki lake.. And The gang was walking together although the boys and girls were moving in 2 different lines.. But Sameer was walking and kept his pace such that he could walk beside Naina.. And taking advantage of that.. Munna stood behind him with Swati behind Naina.. And Preedit following..!! They kept looking at each other at regular intervals..!! Soon shanti teacher stood saying the children the rules and also explaining them about the place.. As all the children gathered around her.. Taking advantage of the situation. Samaina moved away from all.. Naina said finally his wish will be fulfilled as he said.. He wished to see it with her.. Naina blushed and then joined her friends..

Then shanti teacher asked all to make group of 2 girls and boys and Munna interrupted saying "isme kya maza hai madam ji" And even Pandit joind saying han han..!! Only to ears a smack on their arm.. Soon Naina started her drama and said she couldn't pedal.. While Pandit boosted saying "Hum lardke tou bohat ache se chalaenge madam.. Aise pedal marenge ki boat daurdte hue jayegi..!!" Only to earn 2 elbows from both Samun.. They suggested to help the girls and ride with them.. Teacher agreed and asked all to make a pair of 2 and come fast as she will help them in the boat..

Samaina smiled as Sameer gave her a kya-baat-hai look and she blushed lowering her eyes.. As both Samaina move to stand in line to go together..!! Swati was standing at a side when Munna approached her..!!

M:Aye Pandat chal sath sath jheel dekhenge..!!
S:Shakal dekhi hai apni..?? Sath sath jheel dekenge..!!

She murmured angrily and went away..!! As Pandit came laughing at him..!!

P:Yaar Chenu.. Yahan line marne ka risk na leyo..!! Aaspass dekhraha hai.. Panni hai.. Dubo dubo ke maregi..!!
M:Lardkiyan dubo-dubo ke bhi marti hai.???
P:Patak-Patak ke bhi marti hai..!!

As he continues to laugh loudly.. And Munna get annoyed..

M:Acha Ponga... Badi hasi aarahi hai..??? Apni pasdosi ko pucha.. Wo mangai tere sath jaane ke liye..??
P(biting his tongue ):Are.. Padosi ke baare mein tou mai bhul hi gaya..!!
M:Hann... Aur uda mera mazak.. Chal jaldi isse pehle ki koi aur lalu-panchu humari Pandat aur Padosi ko apne sath jaane ke liye mana le..!!
P:Nahi..!!! Aisa nahi hosakta.!! Padosi sirf mere sath jayegi..!!
M:Tou ab chal jaldi..
P:Han chal..

As both boys ran so that no langur or angoor can impress their Padosi And Pandat before them...

Samaina were moving towards the boat when kamya came in between asking Sameer to go with her... And he glanced at her and saw her glaring angrily..

K:Sameer..!!! Tum mere sath chalo na..!!
S:Um... Woo.... Kamya... Maine pele hi Naina ko kehdiya mai uske sath jaunga.. Aur iska pair bhi dard haina.. Tou mai zyada taqat se boat chala paunga.!!!

Kamya eyed Naina and again spoke..!!

K:Are tou isme kya hai Sameer... Munna aur Pandit tou haina.. Aur class mein boys ki kami thodi hai..!! Koi bhi chala jayega Naina ke sath..!!!!
S:Um.. Han.. Pur.....