🏃..️Khelna Khilana..🍭

Soo.. Hey every one welcome to my book.. As you all know it is rewriting of the Mt. Abu trip.. Hope you'll like my idea and love the story..

Enjoy Reading..👍

They all left Nakki lake after having plenty of fun and went back to the farm house.. They all decided to play a game to pass their time.. After a bit of fighting.. Arguing and pursuing they all decided to play ankh micholi.. They all huddled together forming a circle and put their hand forward to see who would be the first to tie the fold on their eyes.. The first turn came to munna as he tried to argue but no one listened..

Sameer held Munna as Pandit tied the blind fold and Sameer spined him.. Munna spread his arms trying to find someone as they teased him calling him from all the sides and pushing him in the opposite sides.. After playing for a while he randomly ran in a direction and held on to someone.. He removed his fold to see Sameer..They all cheered for Sameer..

M: Yeah.... Chal bhai ab teri baari..
Kamya: Ab dekhte hai Sameer kise pakde ga..

She exclaimed smiling widely as the four eyes darted towards Naina and then towards Sameer as if challenging him to catch her if he could.. Sameer glanced at Naina who was looking at them and then at him.. He walked a few steps towards Naina almost walking past and stopped right next to her and whispered..

S: Agli baari tumhari hai..

He moved forwards towards Pandit standing next to him as he tied the fold on Sameer's eyes..They all again started playing while making rounds around him.. calling for him and teasing him from all directions.. Sameer walked ahead as he felt his heart pulling him in a direction.. he walked straight towards Naina who was now walking backwards as Sameer advanced towards her.. She was moving backwards as her back hit a tree.. She looked back and then at Sameer who was continuously walking towards her..

Sameer felt a strange pull in his heart and something told him that it was Naina.. So for once he followed his heart and advanced in the direction.. he stretched his arms walking ahead but hit the tree.. He stopped in his way and rubbed his head that hit the tree..

Naina had moved from her place just in time as Sameer came and hit the tree.. they all chuckled as he rubbed his face.. They all started calling him again as he moved a few steps back and was turning in the other direction when he felt something..

Naina was about to hit him when he turned to go in the opposite direction.. she raised her hand trying to hit him but he suddenly tuned and held her wrist.. her eyes widened as she tried to step back but sameer had a firm grip around her wrist.. She stared at his face with exasperation.. her expressions a mix of a little shock.. embarrassment.. but mostly blushing..

Sameer was turning away when he felt something behind him.. he didn't realise how but he turned in a split second and grabbed the hand.. He didn't need to see to know who it was.. He felt her soft wrist in his hand as he wished to hold on to it forever.. just that single touch had send several electric shocks all over his body.. He slowly raised his other hand and removed the blind fold from his eyes and opened his eyes seeing a blushing naina standing in front of him..

She was still on her tip toes as if she'll run the moment he let go.. He stared in her eyes feeling a strange warmth fill his body.. He didn't realise what he felt but knew it was something special.. She was something special..

They were lost in their own world but their trance was broken when the others started to cheer for Naina.. They looked around and Sameer let go of her hand.. She steped a few steps back and breathed heavily as if she hadn't breathed in a long time.. It might have been a second for everyone but for the two love birds it was as long as a century lost in each others eyes.. The feeling they felt as their hands connected was too much to comprehend in a moment for both of them.. kyunki yeh un dino ki baat hai jab kisi lardke ka kisi lardki ka hath pakardna koi choti baat nahi hoti thi...