Preeti ka Faisla..!!

Soo.. Hey every one welcome to my book.. As you all know it is rewriting of the Mt. Abu trip.. Hope you'll like my idea and love the story..

Enjoy Reading..👍😁

P:Jhoot bolne ki sounchna bhi mat.. Uski behan hun mai... Sach janne ka pura haq hai mujhe.. Maine usse nahi pucha.. Kyunki mai janti hun woh itni aasani se nahi batayegi.. Pur tu tou bata de... (Don't try to lie to me.. I'm her sister.. I have full right to know the truth.. I didn't ask her as I knew she wouldn't tell me so easily... But atleast you tell me..!!)

Swati in dilemma...

P:Swati please na yaar... Wo kabhi kuch nahi batayegi.. Bata na.....!!!!(Swati please.. she won't tell anything.. Tell me..)
S:Acha acha thik hai..!! Mai batadungi..!! Pur Naina ko tujhe hi sambhalna hoga..!!(Alright fine.. I'll tell you.. But you have to deal with Naina yourself)
P:Han baba.. Woh mai sambhalungi.. Ab bol...(Ofcourse.. I'll take care of it.. Now tell me.)
S:Ok... Tou tera shak bilkul sach hai..(Ok.. so you doubt is exactly right.)
P:Haaawww.......
S:Pur pur pur.... Wo bas abhi abhi hi shuru hua hai... Zyada waqt nahi hua hai... Shayad isiliye Naina ne abtak tujhe nahi bataya... Waise usne bataya tou mujhe bhi nahi tha... Pur mujhe pata chalgaya..!!!(But but but.. It all just started just now.. It hasn't been long.. Maybe that's why Naina hasn't told you.. Well she didn't tell me either.. I just found out.)
P:Kab..??? Aur kaisa..??? (When and how.?)
S:Batati hun.. Batati hun.. Sab kuch shuru se batati hun...!!(I'll tell you.. I'll tell you.. Everything from the beginning..)
P:Bol..(Say..)
S:Well.. Tujhe yaad hai jab tere gharwalon ne aake Naina se Sanjay ko rakhi bandwai thi..( Well.. You remember when you're family came to make Naina toe raki to sanjay)
P:Han bilkul...!!!!(Yeah...!!!!)
S:Well uske dusre din hi.. Sameer ka pehla din tha school mein..(The next day was his first day in school..)

She tells her everything when Sameer came.. And about Samaina clash.. And Naina complaining about Sameer.. But also falling in love-at-first-sight for him... And also how he had asked her to help in studying.. And how she helped him.. And she judging him to be the paper chor.. And how he apologized for that.. And also invited her for birthday.. How he kept trying hard to win back her friendship. And then.. The rakhi incident.. How they became friends.. And also how she (swati) had also fallen for him.. And how she felt after knowing about Samaina secret.. How she was upset from her.. And how even Sameer tried to cheer her.. And how Sameer was the one to give shanti teacher the idea to convince their family for the trip.. And how Naina had woven the sweater for him by taking his shirt.. And also said the morning incident also.. And also explained her how true her love was.. Preeti listened to everything patiently sometimes happily sometimes sadly.. And sometimes shockedly... Soon the story was over...

P(With open mouth and wide eyes):KYA..??????? Tu sach keh rahi hai.. NAINA NE... SAMEER KO... RAAT BHAR.... APNE KAMRE MEIN RAKHA..????????? (WHAT..??????? Are you seroius..?? NAINA.. KEPT SAMEER.. IN HER ROOM.. FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT..?????????)
S:Preeti chup...!!! Koi sun lega..!! Wo bimar tha.. Aur munna pandit.. bataya na maine..!! Ab wo pyar karti hai yaar usse.. Bahar thand mein wo bhi itne bukhar mein thodi na chod sakti thi..!!! Isiliye.. Le aai..!! ( Slowly preeti..!! Someone might hear..!! He was sick and Mundit.. told you right.. She loves him.. She couldn't leave him out in the cold when he had so much fever.. So.. she bought him.)
P:Yaaaar.... Ye wohi Naina hai...??? Ismein itni himmat kaise aagai..?????(Girllll... Is this the same Naina..?? How did she become soo daring..?????)
S:Pata nahi.. Shayad pyar mein aagayi..!! (I don't know.. Maybe in love..)
P:Yaar... Isko aane de.. Mai na abhi iski class lungi..!! Itna kuch hogaya aur isne mujhe bataya bhi nahi..!! ( Yaar.. let her come.. I'll teach her a lesson.. soo much happened and she didn't even tell me..)