Samaina..💖

Soo.. Hey every one welcome to my book.. As you all know it is rewriting of the Mt. Abu trip.. And i had given a breif description of my story before in the "Description" place. And also in the introduction chapter.. So i won't waste lot of your time in blabbering.. Hope you'll like my idea and love the story..

Enjoy Reading...👍

This story will start from the housing of Sameer in Naina's room.. As munna and Pandit got drunk and slept.. And Naina helped the sick Sameer.. Showering him with love and care.. Which he felt very new to..

The next morning Munna and Pandit woke up and didn't find Sameer in the room and soon realized they had locked the door before getting drunk.. They opened and went in search of Sameer.. They checked all the place.. But couldn't find him.. They again came back towards their room.. When they crossed Naina's door and saw Sameer's ring fallen down really near the door.. While Sameer had gotten up early just so that Naina doesn't fall in any trouble because of him.. He freashend up in the girls washroom and was about to leave when Naina woke up...

N:Are Sameer tum uth gaye..?? (Sameer you woke up.?)
S(turned and smiled at her):Han.. Wo mai bas jaa hi raha tha.. Tum sojao.. (Yeah... I was.. just leaving.. go back to sleep..)
N:Pur... Tumhara... Bukhar...?? (But.. Your fever..??)
S:Mai ab thik hun Naina.. Thankyou.. Mujhe kal raat... (I'm fine now Naina.. Thankyou.. For yesterday night..)
N:Ismein Thankyou ki kya baat hai..?? Aur waise bhi bhulagaye.. Dosti mein no sorry no thank you.. (You don't need to thank me.. You know right.. In friendship there is no thankyou and no sorry..)
S:Hun.. Tum sach mein bohat sweet ho Naina.. Mai hi hamesha... (Yes... You really are very sweet Naina.. But I always....)
N:Hamesha..??? Hamesha kya...??( Always.?? Always what.??)
S:Kuch nai... Ab mai chalta hun ise pehle ki koi aaye aur mujhe yahan dekhle... ( Nothing.. I'll leave before anybody wakes up and sees me..)
N:Hun...

Out side the room Munna and Pandit pick up the ring and look at it shocked..

M:Pandit ye....( Pandit this...)
P:Iss kamre se bahar aai hai..???? (Came out of this room...?
M:N...Nai.. Hum hi zyada sounch rahe hai.. Humara kamra bhi tou paas mein hi haina.. Tou shayad aate ya jaate waqt gir gayi hogi Sameer se.. (N..No.. That's not possible.. We're just overthinking.. Our room is also nearby.. Maybe it fell while passing by.)
P:Han chal hum dhundte hai Sameer ko...(Yeah.. Let's go look for Sameer..)

They turn to leave just then Sameer opens the door and both Mundit turn to look and get shocked seeing him come out of a girls room.. And their eyes are opened wide... Naina See's them and get shocked.. And they see Naina who was standing behind Sameer...

M+P:Sameer tu.......?????????? (Sameer You..??????)
S:Munna.. Pandit.. Dekho meri baat suno.. Abhi time nahi hai mai tumhe kamre mein jake bataunga...(Look Munna Pandit.. listen to me.. It's not how it looks.. I'll explain you later.. Lets go to the room first..)

He says and start moving out but they hear Shanti mam's voice from near and get Scared.. She was standing in front talking to lochan sir.. And was about to turn any second..

N:Are nahi shanti mam tou yahi hai.. Agar inhone dekhliya tou... Tumlog jaldi andar chalo.. ( Oh no.. Shanti mam hi here.. If she sees you.. You guys get in first..)

They rushed in the room and closed the door as soon as Shanti mam turned.. (Because if they decide to go to their room then she might have caught them and get suspicious about them roaming around girls room that too early morning..) Shanti mam comes and knocks on Naina's room...

Sh:Naina... Swati.. Uto jaldi.... Aaj hume jaana haina.. Nakki lake... Suna tumne utho... ( Naina... Swati.. wake up.. We're going to Nakki lake today.. C'mon.. did you hear me..?)