Author's Note

After over a year of planning and months of typing and writing, Anonymous is finally completed... Wow!

I'm excited to finally be able to bring this story to life on Wattpad for everyone to see! Pokémon fan or not, I guarantee that this story will have you on the edge of your seat, and luckily, you won't have to wait for chapters anymore!

Regardless, I really hope this story not only conveys the emotions it's proposing but the emotions that I feel when writing stories of any kind. I wish you will see what goes on inside of my mind and heart as well as all the effort I put into building and developing this world.

And maybe you will have some connections with the characters I wrote as well! I hope so!

In fact, if you read this book a second time, you will catch details that either foreshadow or reference an event earlier in the story. There's a bunch of them, and I promise to you that they'll make future rereads even more exciting and interesting!

Well, I'll leave that up to you~

Lastly, I'd like to dedicate this book to each and every one of my friends, online and in real life, who had either supported me throughout this writing process or encouraged my feelings to keep on doing what I do... which is all of you!

Thank you, truly. I couldn't have done this much without any of you.

Without farther adieu...

Please enjoy Anonymous!

~glaceon346