Two: Goddamn It Smith! ✔

[Day 1, 10:52 A.M]

David's POV || Goddamn It Smith!

"Breakfast is served, your majesty..." I said with a hindrance of sarcasm. I know he was annoyed at the remark I just called him but chose to ignore it and focus on the plate that I just given him.

Before the thirty-one days started, he let me knew the things about him; About the way he showered, brushes his teeth, wear his clothes, his favorite foods and even the way he washes his briefs! It may sound like a friend bonding getting to know each other deeply but I'm sorry to tell you, he's just saying that all because he WANTED me to know HOW the things are done AND let me do it when we become HUSBANDS.

That's why I hated him in the first place.

Anyhow, about the favorite food he mentioned to me, he liked the omelette with a side of Shirako. Ugh, who eat that kind of thing? Unexpected for this rich dumbass, he actually eats disgusting foods.

By the Shirako I mean, it's a Japanese food that actually means 'white children' but mainly a sperm sacs of either cod or puffer fish, looking like a mini white brains.

Blegh!

"I don't know why you eat that kind of foods." I sputter disgustingly at him while I sit down across him, not making an eye contact. "Are you an Asian or something?"

He didn't respond, instead, he just shrugged and continued eating.

When he was busy eating, I decided to glimpse at how is he doing. But it's not like I care, I just wanted how he eats the Shirako thing.

"I know I'm already hot." He suddenly stopped chewing just to say that. While I, just face-palmed myself and averted, still pissed off to his bluntness.

"You do know that I wasn't checking you out--"

"You are." He cut and drop off his spoon, "You were eye-rapping me just earlier ago."

That shook me so I unconsciously slammed my hands on the table. "I weren't. I'm just seeing the way you eat that disgusting food."

He instead raised an eyebrow and somehow preventing himself from laughing out loud, so, he just stifled a bit. "Uh-huh. I'm naked so what else should I expect?"

"You're being assumable--!"

"But I'm just being honest." He corrected and went back eating to his plate. I widen my eyes at how he can be a smart one when it comes to this. Smith glanced back again at me, the smirk was still playing on his lips. "What now? Can't think of any excuse for checking me out?"

I gritted my teeth at that. How could he say things like even though we just freaking met yesterday and just slept together today? Who does he think he is?

'Calm down David... This is just for 31 days. After this agreement of marriage, you'll be free. Just be patient to what will happen and to this man.'

"Listen here, Mr. Smith Wilson," I called him by his full name as a sarcasm and he never tore the same stare he was giving me. "You aren't someone else who can give shits, especially to me. Remember, this is just a fake marriage so don't expect too high."

The atmosphere was so quiet after I yelled at him. The only chirps of birds and tick of clock was the only resounding to the kitchen area. I even looked away at my own embarrassment for outbursting suddenly at him--

"Pft..."

I snapped my head at the low sound Smith make.

"Hahaha! What was that for?" He again dropped his spoon and held his stomach for a maniac laugh, causing me to blush in deep crimson of red. "Of course I know this is a forced marriage. Ha! And there's no way I would fall for you." He wiped the tear forming on his left cheek, before turning at me with a unbelievably expression. "I prefer women with bumps with no balls. Ugh! This whole thing is disgusting but I'm just following the agreement paper your parents just signed. After the 31 days of us, I would wash my dirty hands." He stood up immediately, leaving the spare Shirako on his plate.

"Cause I ain't gay as you wish." He glared then left.

"And oh, prepare my tuxedo and go change to a formal suit. I'll bring you to my office." Smith called out before disappearing completely.

I watched as he left me, freezing from a struck of weird feeling. 'Disgusting? Me?' Now I didn't know that there were tears flowing through my eyes. Even when I wanted to move my hands and wipe it, I can't. I can't believe he just called me disgusting-- and sounding like I am a dirty fag.

'Yeah. I totally respect my sexuality being gay but there's no reason for him to call me disgusting who only seeks for d*cks.'

I can't believe I am crying on my first day being Smith's husband. I thought I would get this pass easily but guess I was wrong. There's still 29 more days to come and things will happen. Ahh~

"You're... ...unbelievable...." I whispered to no one.